Cats or Dogs?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love cats & dogs practically equally, but if I had to pick one, I'd say dogs just a smidge more than cats.

For me, it depends on the type of cat or dog.

Cats have claws. I was clawed and bit by a cat at my old violin's teacher's house because I was petting it. xP That's the situation where I would like a dog better.

I like small dogs that you pick up which are generally friendly. All-around. That's why I want a Yorkshire Terrier. :rolleyes:

Cats can do ANYTHING they put their mind to, even being abusive in a good way XD I've stopped making sense, now I'm just babbling whatever pops into my head.
That's okay.

That's just how we roll :]

I like dogs. Cats are too much of maintenance, their (pee) also stinks more than dogs. No, really. I had a dog and cat before.

Edit

spelled something wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Peope, dogs arent horrible or scary, thats stereotypical , just like how cats aren't evil and scratch and stuff.Like some people said, they have there own personality.If you say a 'not good but not bad' comment, then thats your opinion, not a fact.I say dogs and cats are equal.And they are both loved and are awesome pets to have :lol:

Cats are very cold creatures if you ask me. They don't love you and don't care about you just as long as they're taken care of. A dog will be loyal and actually love you. So dogs are much better.
Not true. Their just secretive and independent! That's all, if you luv it, (but not 2 much), then it will luv u... :eek: :unsure: :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back