Cats or dogs?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cats, dogs, neather!

• Cats

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dogs

• Frogs!

• Neither

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i pick both, but i put dogs down cuz i hav a dog.but sometimes i like dogs more than cats.(rarely) well i don't really know. and sometimes it's the other way around. i think. i really dont really know.i am kinda confused by wat i said.

AAAAAHHH! It's too hard to choose! I love my kitties and my doggie but

because of that ***** movie cats and dogs no one likes poor kitties

anymore so I voted cats!

I love dogs! ^^ The only reason I didn't vote cats was because I had a bad personal experience with a large tabby at a young age. (Can you say, emotionally scarred?) Otherwise I adore cats too! B) I care for cats, as you can see from my avatar, because I think no animal of any kind should be put through abuse/cruelty and testing.

I also voted dogs because (and no offence to any cat lovers out there) dogs seem more playful, loyal, and obedient to their owners. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
i have both a dog and a cat and love them very much.

cats and dogs are so different from eachother, its hard to choose one over the other.

I love dogs! ^^ The only reason I didn't vote cats was because I had a bad personal experience with a large tabby at a young age. (Can you say, emotionally scarred?) Otherwise I adore cats too! B) I care for cats, as you can see from my avatar, because I think no animal of any kind should be put through abuse/cruelty and testing.
I also voted dogs because (and no offence to any cat lovers out there) dogs seem more playful, loyal, and obedient to their owners. :eek:
Yea, Cat's don't seem to really love us much... that's the problem.

Well in the Poll i Voted Frogs XD but i would have to say Cats. Dogs are okay but Cats are awesome

dogs because you can't play fetch with a cat. in other words, dogs are more fun. plus, i'm allergic to cats. EVEN THOUGH I LOVE THE MUSICAL! cats are cute, but not fun.

DOGZ DOGZ DOGZ DOGZ DOGZ DOGZ DOGZ DOGZ DOGZ DOGZ DOGZ DOGZ DOGZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM A TOTAL DOG LOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dogs r so cute and playful and cute and obedient and u can teach them tricks and cute! oh did i mention CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plus my moms friend had a kitty and she would always get scratches on her arms (and i think her hands too) but i still like cats a little. but i agree no pets should get abused NO ACCEPTIONS!!!!!!

the cat i love the most is my friends! it sooo cute its called "sassy" its soo chunny and fluffy and i think its a tabby.

BUT DOGS ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOGS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!

[SIZE=21pt]PS: I DON'T MEAN TO OFFEND ANY CAT LOVERS. IF I DID OFFEND U I AM REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY! ITS JUST MY OPINION![[/SIZE]/COLOR]

PSS: my favorite breed of dog is pomeranian. this is how a pomeranian looks like:clicky 1 and clicky 2 and clicky 3

I used to hate dogs and ♥ cats, but now I'm not sure. I voted cats though. I guess I hated dogs before I met those cute little poodles. They're black and fuzzy and my piano teachers always let's me pet it like a cat. But it's cuter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back