CD level

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christy162

Reaction score
Hey i was just wondering, does anyone know how many points i have to get untill my CD level goes up? BTW, it is a level 6 silver. :D

CD LEvel deosn't depend on how much points you have. It's the producer's experience and the Cd's Experience. So you can easily get your CD up to another level by attending the competitions. From 1 competition, your CD will go up till 5th Ultimate Silver. From games, it's going to take a long time.

Personally, I do a combination of competitions and games to get the cd level up as quickly as possible. As for producer exp, nobody knows for sure the exp needed to level up.

Hope that helps!

It is easy getting 6th ultimate silver, For me I only played games and it took me 1 YEAR! Luckily I used the generater and got 3rd gold , and I got more popular so from contests I got 2nd ultimate gold. I am working on 1st gotchi gold! So I think from that that contests earn u the most producer level

Latest posts

Back