Celebrity Crushes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmy Beloved?

I think yes.

Oh gosh, Jimmy's so wonderful. He's really kind and funny and I hate all the people who talk crap about him. Jimmy's a really nice guy and everything people have said against him is completely false.

So there, I love Jimmy <3

Taylor York

(but I'm not obsessing over him atm)

But Tom Higgerson and Dave Tirio of Plain White T's are...<3

My current obsessions. Like huge obsessions. (;

*edit-typooo.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Christofer Drew too much.

Top of list yes.

Russell Howard + Hayley Williams. <3

^ l3 Isn't it odd how he has Kendall's fictional last name?

Well, my husband, of course. I feel as though I can never list him enough. ‹3

On a little side note, Zach Porter, from the boy band Allstar Weekend. He's rather adorable. I'm so surprised he's 20, though. I would have guessed 16.

Ralph Macchio and Matt Dillon (When they were young, like in the movie 'The Outsiders').

^ l3 Isn't it odd how he has Kendall's fictional last name?
Well, my husband, of course. I feel as though I can never list him enough. ‹3

On a little side note, Zach Porter, from the boy band Allstar Weekend. He's rather adorable. I'm so surprised he's 20, though. I would have guessed 16.
Mhm. Indeed. l3

Topher Grace, when he was younger. 0:

Ralph Macchio
Yes! :D

Shia LaBeouf. In Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. His bad boy greaser look? I kept melting. When he'd say something about the 'Crystal,' I was as good as dead. l3

I used to have this ENORMOUS crush on Jet Li (still do, actually, hahaha). It comes and goes but I will always

Kendall and James! <333333333333333333

aww but Logan and Carlos are cute.

Sterling knight! Ohyus.

Umm Bill Kaulitz. :)

In addition to Tom Welling and Jet Li, I have a huge crush on Jake Gyllenhaal. Mmmmm. :D I'm sure there are other crushes that I can't think of now. :p More later. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back