.-Celebrity Look-a-like-.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid~Rain

Reaction score
You've heard of that. You know, Where Someone thinks a person looks like/resembles [insertCelebrityHere]

I don't think I have any celebrity Look-a-likes at the moment. Could be wrong though.

[-x-]-My Mom Said I sort of Looked like Natalie Portman in that Picture. I was all "Yeah...Sure. Whatever You Say" (by the way, That pic is just recent, as in Tonight. After I got my haircut this afternoon, and dyed it about an hour before the pic was taken)

Do any of you have celebrity Look-a-likes?

Edit TamaMum:

Since the thread contains personal pics, the topic is moved from Non TamaTalk to Seriously Non TamaTalk (visible to members only) - rather than leave it on view to any and every random browser around the world on the internet ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Acid~Rain, you do look like that girl what's-her-face. I don't remember her name xD

I don't think I look like a celebrity, do I? Someone once told me I looked like Britney Spears in her early years. I guess that's a complement xD

(Picture in siggy)

Edit: Better picture. Another pic.

people always say i look like a celeberty; examples? yes; ashley tisdale, nina dobrev, jessica simson

i have hads many looks in the past time, lol, right now the say i look like Selena Gomez, my avatar cause i guess i look like her, lol

No, I don't think I look like anyone. BUT, I have Emily Osment's hair! x3

Nope. I don't look like anyone. :/

I'm my own kind of ugly. 8D

sorry this is the best picture I have of me-->{x} <-- I don't think I look like any celebrity i know of, but I've heard briefly that I look like:

-Drew Barrymore (hmm..)

-Miley Cyrus (I don't know how that happened)

-Dakota Fanning (other than the brown hair and freckles)

-Angelina jolie (uh..ya right)

these were all either by my friends, or the drew barrymore by mymom ;)

sorry this is the best picture I have of me-->{x} <-- I don't think I look like any celebrity i know of, but I've heard briefly that I look like:
-Drew Barrymore (hmm..)

-Miley Cyrus (I don't know how that happened)

-Dakota Fanning (other than the brown hair and freckles)

-Angelina jolie (uh..ya right)

these were all either by my friends, or the drew barrymore by mymom :D
OMG. You remind me of Keira Knightley. xDD

[Who is gorgeous!!! ;D]

-Drew Barrymore (hmm..)........
I see a bit of Drew Barrymore in you :ph34r:

hmmm me, I look actually a lo like the girl from kitt ketridge, with brown hair.

Once, my friend had a sleepover, and we did a show for her parents, and when they curled my hair and put on some lipstick, they said I looked exactly like miley cyrus O_O I dont really have pictures from that night. Also, my friends say that without my hair curled, I look lke a brunette vesion of Noah Cyrus (Mileys sister. Yes her sister named noah)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back