Celine Dion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickigi

Reaction score
Hey does anyone like Celine Dion? Shes a singer from Canada and shes awesome! She would usually perform in Las Vegas but shes retiring and shes having a 2008 tour. Shes coming to my state so I get to see her!!! I'm excited! Whats your favorite song of hers? P.M. me and we can chat about her even more!

Last edited by a moderator:
She's the one who sings my heart will go on right? I love that song! She has an incredible voice too. But that is the only song I have heard that she has sung. So I can't really say I'm a big fan.

Yeah. I just love the movie Titanic so that is where I heard of the song and listened to it. I think I am going to listen to more of her music.

Omg! I'm going to her concert in Novemeber when she comes to my state. We asked the same radio station people who gave me the jonas brother tickets to get us Celine Dion tickets. And I checked online. The highest price for tickets is 4,000 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 eepppp!!!!! But their not going to give us floor seats theyre going to give us seats but I told them to get us good seats. And my mom introduced me to celine dione and she wants to go really bad. So shes coming with me and maybe my dad too. He's going to be soo bored. Lol. But Its going to be fun!! I cant wait!!

Latest posts

Back