Cell Phone Or iPod?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~MileyCycrus~

Reaction score
My dad is getting me an iPod or cell phone on Sunday when I go to his house. Which one should I get? iPod or Cell Phone? The one with the most votes by 2-24-08 will be the one I get.

♥ Soha

i-phone! Just kidding. xD

I'd say get a phone; but don't use it just for showing off and wasting your time chatting on it. Use it for emergencies. Some phones can hold 34,000 songs. XD Get an MP3 phone.

Be careful if your getting an MP3 phone because sometimes you have to buy a memory chip for it.

I love both, so I'll let others decide for you!

Cellphone is winning by 3 votes! Theres only today tommorow and then Sunday. On Snday at 10:00 A.M I will buy the one with the most votes :D

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends on your life. If you are always at home, then you dont really need a phone. I have a phone, and I never use it because I spend like every waking moment with my friends. My phone stays at home. the only reason I use it is an alarm clock. If you're like me, then definately get an Ipod.

get the ipod because we live now in a world that it is almost required 2 have a cell phone and when U really need it your dad might get it 4 u maybe even soon

My sister had a nano Ipod, now it's a shuffle. NOT TO GO OFF SUBJECT. [SIZE=21pt]IGNORE THIS AFTER READ[/SIZE]!!

cell phone with mp3 stuff on it. Some can hold up to like 4 gigs of music. If you can't do that I would say cell phone, you probably already have a cd player. Cell phones are like amazing.

That's a hard one O: I'd go with cell phone, only because I can't live without being somehow social (aka texting, calling xD) but an iPod sounds reeeeeeally nice too, and a cell phone could always wait. Hmm <.< Get a cell phone only if you know you'll be using it constantly.

It's your choice. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back