cell phone

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ilcssmwamh

Reaction score
okay sooo i bought a cell fone from the store and you have to enter a code... is there a secret code

okay sooo i bought a cell fone from the store and you have to enter a code... is there a secret code
You go to the Book Icon and go to the "Family" section and they will give you a password when the press the B button about 2 times on the parents. This is your so called tamagotchi parents Phone number.

The Controls

The dot means to press the B button.

The left arrow means to press the A button.

The right arrow means to press the C button.

Last edited by a moderator:
i doubled clicked on parent aand it didnt work ...mabye its because im only on g1

i doubled clicked on parent aand it didnt work ...mabye its because im only on g1
Yes, this could be the case and sometimes when your tamagotchi has been on the list for a while they can be deleted and sometimes when your tamagotchi is on the list you won't get anymore passwords from them.

okay sooo i bought a cell fone from the store and you have to enter a code... is there a secret code and whenever i enter a random code it makes this screeching noise
(Please do not post two topics that are the same)

There are numerous numbers to enter. We have found out a few, but there are most likely more. Pinefir and I found one cool one I posted in Tamagotchi Codes: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=93939

You can also call your parents with the cell phone. If you want those numbers, ask me.

-Cotton :(

Basically Locky458 summed the whole thing up but if you are still confused the codes are the same for all Tamagotchis so I'll post the codes.

Parents

-The code is AABACCBB.

Grandparents

-The code is CCACBCBA

Enter the codes in with the cell phone after all of the arrows blink. (I think. Or you could just wait a few seconds and enter the code)

Remember that the A button is the one on the left, B is the one in the middle, and C is the one on the right. You also need to be on at least the second generation to use the cell phone because you won't have any parents on the first generation because you hatched from an egg. And third generation if you want to enter grandparents because your parents can't have parents if they hatched from an egg.

:( GotchiGirl96 :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back