Cell Phones ..&&// Phones ..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kisses4Lovexo

Reaction score
My mom lives on the phone!

Heres a list of things she forgets to do all the time:

Laundry (I have to learn to use the washing machine still e_e)

Cooking.

Giving me lunch money for school

Forgetting to tell me I have phone calls

Hogs the phone

NEVER STOPS ..

You think theres anything I can do to help her pull away ?

(If this is in the wrong forum please move it)

Well, it is her phone, so the "hogs the phone" thing you can't really help. Asking her to show you how to do laundry (or even cook some) may help for the times she forgets. Notes also may help for lunch money, etc. (I used to leave them for my mother so that I didn't forget).

Does she stay on the phone a lot for her job or just for fun?

I agree with MsKtty. If she's the one who pays the phone bill she's allowed to use the phone as much as she likes. Especially if it's work related it's essential she's on the phone to pay the bills. Now if this is just because she likes being on the phone a lot, and it really bothers you that she's on the phone, catch her when she ISN'T and tell you hwo you feel and how much you miss her being a mom and paying a lot of attention on the phone and not on the family.

Laundry and chores you can do on your own, and leaving notes as reminders helps...but maybe if you want some lunch money perhaps consider holding a garage sale or do a paper route to make some extra money so it's not always her job to give you money.

My mom is like that too, ok, but maybe not that bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back