Cell Phones~!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
iPhones here you have to go on a plan and that plan is $100 a month D= only business people own them.

NZ fails! I'll get it when it comes plan free and I decide to switch to Vodafone.

I might be getting LG keybo

I was gonna get LG venus but the lady at the store said they were having problems with those phones and telus is dropping the phone

meh

I have a red flip phone. I would die without the unlimited texting plan X.x

I had one, it was white with purple edges and it would slide. It was like... Motorola or something. Then it got stolen.

My mom just bought herself a New phone Last Week, She also bought me one The other day <3

Mine <3

Yes. Mine looks like Crap, But I love it <333

Actually I don't really. I just love the fact that I actually have a Cellphone now. xD

My Mom's [Camera Phone. I use it sometimes]

My mom used to have a LG150, but Since She found out from someone that they were being recalled, She got a new one. Plus she bought me one too. <3

My parents got me a new one because they split mine in half (I mentioned that on the 1st page) I GOT THE GLEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is my most awesome phone. It looks dull, but it real life it's very shiny and gold. I love it. <33

Also, when I got it the lady at the Verizon store (Around the corner from my house. I have EVERYTHING within 3 blocks of my house. Including: Allstate, pizza shops, a dentists, 99 cent stores and so on) told me that now I was on top of the line. Also, it was originally $130 dollars but we got it for $20!!! Gawd I'm lucky X3

I don't have a phone YET, but I will when I go to high school.

If I get into the one my parents want, I get an iPhone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back