Cellphone help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-lWeride

Reaction score
Well, I finally got a cellphone the other day!

The problem is, I want a rintone. Whenever I try to get one online it asks for what type of phone my phone is. I'm not sure what one it is. All I know is that it's a motorola of some sort.

Description:

Not a flip phone.

It's pretty much shaped like a brick

It's black

It has a camera on the back

It doesn't record videos

~~~~

That's as much as I can describe since it's not such a fancy phone.

I'm not sure what type your phone is, but I have some pretty cool ringtones myself, and I have never used those pay-us-loads-of-money-and-we'll-give-you-a-5-second-ringtone things! Usually my friends send them to me via Bluetooth! Does your phone have Bluetooth, and do your friends have Bluetooth phones as well? If so, save yourself some time, money and trouble by just asking them for some cool/funny ringtones! =D

~bratztroxg

Is Bluetooth spkr phone?

If so, then yes I have it.

But will they be able to send me songs?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know.

I'd love to help only I am not allowed my own and so I don't know the type

SOS!

I don't know.I'd love to help only I am not allowed my own and so I don't know the type

SOS!
Then whey did you post then? >=/

~~~~~~

Do you have the box or the instutions still?

Somewhere on the box, there should be a Name, (Like Nokia) and a few number beside it.

That should be the the type of your phone.

If you don't have the box or the instutions left, well, I can't help you more than that.

(I don't have a phone my self, but my sister has one.)

~Mini Mew

Is Bluetooth spkr phone?If so, then yes I have it.

But will they be able to send me songs?
Er, no, Bluetooth is the wirless chip...or something like that. Even of your phone had a speaker, that does not mean that is has Bluetooth. If you aren't able to download songs and tones right onto your phone then you can't blutooth them from other people. Also, instead of trying to buy tones on the net, try to see if you can download them right onto your phone. Hope I helped!

<_< I wouldn't download a ringtone off of your phone's internet anyway. If you have a USB connector that goes from your phone to your computer try BitPim to hack into your phone and manually add songs and backgrounds... I use it for my LG Dare and it's great. Plus it should automatically detect what phone you have. Once you find out what kind of phone it is make sure to read about how to use BitPim safely. It's a very powerful program, which means you can seriously screw-up your phone if you're not careful. > :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back