Cellphones

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have a cell phone and if so how much do you use it?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• Yes and i use it like 24/7 (WEll kinda)

• Yes and i barely use.. just for emergencies

• I have a firefly so i can't call anyone but my mom and dad and others who are programed in it

• My parents won't allow me to uhgg!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

emcat427

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]I like use my cell phone 24/7 you should seroisly get one! I mean what if you are stuck or you don't know who is picking you up from school? CELL PHONES ARE HERE TO SAVE THE DAY! BEG your parents! It would really pay off in the end![/SIZE]

emcat427 :D

I have a cell phone. I use it all the time! My cell phone was really cheap tho (it cost $20) so it isn't that good. It is a Kyocera Virgin Mobile Oystr. My parents don't buy me those 'expensive' cellphones.

I have had a cell since I was 8 years old, and I use it 24/7.My phone is a sprint phone.IF YOU HAVE A SPRINT CELL EMAIL ME UR NUMBER AND WE CAN TALK!

I've had a cell phone for a while now. I'm on my second. It has an Mp3 player. But I didn't get it until I started trying out for plays after school. My sisters didn't get one until they got their licence. They are really over rated..at least for me. I hardly ever use it. I find them over rated in a social sense. But that's just me. So don't feel bad if you don't have one.

Oh, and I really don't advise exchanging phone numbers on the interenet. I'm not saying you guys are creeps, but it really isn't safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a cell. It's a V3 Dragon Tattoo Razr from T-Mobile.

I use it whenever someone calls/texts me o.o' I'm not on it too much. I hate talking on the phone.

I have a cell phone that I rarely use.

I don't want to be available to everyone 24/7 :)

LOL .... and I still feel like a jerk if someone phones me if I am walking down the street or walking around the shops.

I prefer a little privacy with my phone conversations - I just don't want to share my personal life with some bald guy standing next to me in the bus queue.... *shrugs*

(not that there is anything wrong with being bald or standing in a bus queue... ;) )

he he - I know I am in the minority... :mellow:

I have had a cell phone since I was 9. First I had some really ugly one that was called Nokia or something.

And for Christmas this year, I got a new cell!

Its a Light Pink Motorola Razr.

I am in love with it!!!

I use it Totally 24/7 !!

Its awesome! :furawatchi:

Wow I'm 21 and my father won't let me have a cell phone. He thinks I'll go over the amount of minutes you get, and end up having like $500 phone bills.. even though I don't really like talking on the phone.

I don't go out much, so a cell phone wouldn't be that useful to me I guess... but I still kinda want one :furawatchi:

I have a cell phone, but it's only one of those stupid TracFones, and i don't have any minutes on it (it's weird how your mom can use up all of your minutes, lol, but i'm not joking). It costs $20 just for 1 hour worth of minutes! they may be cheap when you buy them, but the minutes cost big bucks!

Edit: It's an ugly Nokia TracFone <_< :wacko: It's also not fair, because i have a stupid Nokia tracfone and my dad has a black Razr!!!!!!!! TOTALLY NOT FAIR! :ph34r: :( :blink: :( B) :furawatchi: :lol:

I use my cell phone all the time.. Here in Norway it`s more cell phones than people.. :furawatchi:

I don't have a cellphone, but my sister does. Whenever my mom tries to call her during school, she has her messages on. My mom is either going to make her turn the messages off during school, or give it to me :wacko:

//TamaPATCHI

I text all the time. Between yesterday and the day before I sent/received over texts. But I think they are really handy. Mine is a motorola from verison but I like the LG's better. My friends recently got a chocolate as her upgrade for only 50 or so dollars. I want the new enV or the V. I like the V-cast but I probably wouldn't use it that often because I have my iPod. But I like the way they flip up for easy texting acsess! *.-

I have had a cell since I was 8 years old, and I use it 24/7.My phone is a sprint phone.IF YOU HAVE A SPRINT CELL EMAIL ME UR NUMBER AND WE CAN TALK!
I don't think its safe to give someone your cellphone number,what if the parents of you or the person figure out about you talking,you may get your phone taken away.I am not trying to sound rude.I have a Verizon Cell Phone,I had it since I was 10 and I am 12.I agree with GreenBubble about the creep thing,you never know whom you are talking to online.You shouldn't ask for someone's number.

Eww, yea dont just give out your cell number. Any old perv could be on here and try to kidnap you. It sounds farfetched but it could very well happen.

I just LOVE to text. i have a big choice of phones cause my mom is always getting a new one, or my brother! Its kool, cause its a better phone every time! Right now im using a Nokia with all this media stuff! Its actually BETTER than my samsung flip! hehe!

Yeah...don't put your phone number on line. I know this one girl who stupidly put her home and cell number on myspace (of all places, I know) and then some guy called her and then she started talking to her until he started to sound stalkerish and such. So when she wouldn't answer her cell, he'd call her home. I think that's a pretty scary place to put yourself in.

And I'm waiting to get my second cell in august.

bamcr

I'm 11 and I have a cellphone. I use when ever I want to but I don't use it 24/7. I had my cell since I was 10 and I'm turning 12 this year!!! I have a SamSung phone from Cingular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back