Cervical Cancer!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom wanted me to get a shot for that.. a few years ago..

Although it wouldn't hurt to get it, she's never gotten around to making a doctor's appointment, so meh.

Yeah that was the one..Thank you for clearing that up =]
If you want more info on the depo shot specifically, I believe I might of mentioned the depo shot and the information I was given when I went on it in the Period topic in Seriously non-TT. Might have to search for it though :wacko:

My friend was late to school today, and it turns out she was getting her cervical cancer vaccine. She says she has to get it again on her birthday. LOL.

So you're not the only one.

My friend was late to school today, and it turns out she was getting her cervical cancer vaccine. She says she has to get it again on her birthday. LOL.
So you're not the only one.
Lol, poor her. Mines supposed 2 be this saturday. I think. But mum says she needs 2 no more about the injection before.

I got the guardisil(sp) shot at 17. It's not that bad.If it'll help prevent some of the HPV causes, I'm fine with that.

I wouldn't be worried about it, and I seriously doubt you would have deformed kids. I'm thinking your mom is just paranoid.

If you're really worried about it, go look it up.

It's a series of three shots over the course of about a 8 months to a year if memory serves.

The shot itself isn't painful, but you may feel a bit sore afterwards.

I'd also like to point out that this statement is a complete load.

Thousands, if not millions of women have already had this shot. You're not the guinea pig in this situation.

Calm down.
I just ment tht no other girls i no had it and its just been released in my country. Most ppl on this are american or sumthing so u probs had the shots years before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back