Chain letters, messages

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PEOPLE!

If you are fed up with silly chain mail like me

We have to do something about it!

Some of them are sweet,

but they say you have to send it to this certain amount of people in this amount of time

or you will be cursed with relationship problems/you will die/see the scariest thing you've ever seen.

It's just WRONG

So if you're with me,

DON'T SEND CHAINS ON.

(If you are with me, then you can send this on, but, seriously, you don't have to)

The chains were only started by some person hoping to get a kick out of scaring people or trying to get as much people as possible to recieve their chain.

And there are some chains that have a really sweet poem or something, then it says stuff like 'if I don't get this back, I know you don't want to be friends'

WTH?

If you don't recieve a chain back from me, its not because I don't want to be friends.

I just don't like sending chains.

Another example of a chain is the one that says 'this chain has been going since 1847' or something, but people...

COMPUTERS WEREN'T AROUND IN 1847!

So, do what someone sensible would do.

Don't send chains.

Delete them.

Don't believe that this or that will happen if you don't send it.

I don't send them, but hey, I'm still alive - I haven't seen the horriblest thing I've ever seen in my life, and I'm happy ! :)

^ That is what I sent to all my contacts on email after I got so fed up with those stupid things :D

They used to scare the bejooley out of me, but once I didn't send one and nothing happened. Now I just read them because they make me laugh and then delete them.

I hate chains and I get them a lot. I don't think anyone sent mine on xD

My friend gets freaked out she's so superstisous (did I spell that right?) and she keeps asking me if it's true.

I just think it's a load of fudgecakes and people should stop >=[

Best Wishes

barky

OMG!!!! I get these all the time!!! I hate them

I hate them. I think they're stupid and it's REALLY annoying when you get like.. ten of the same one. Or worse when the same person emails you 10 different ones everyday. ><

The ones I REALLY REALLY hate are the "Christian ones" who say "If you don't send this on, you must not love God" or some other nonsense. Those make me want to slap the person that made it just for trying to guilt people into sending them. UGH.

I don't stress over them though. o..o;

...I just got one.

I apparently have 20 minutes to tell 10 people "I LOVE YOU" or O9 will suck.

I'll show people I care. xP But I'll probably end up sending it to like...6 people.

Last edited by a moderator:
...I just got one.I apparently have 20 minutes to tell 10 people "I LOVE YOU" or O9 will suck.

I'll show people I care. xP But I'll probably end up sending it to like...6 people.
I got that one too.. lol.

I hate chain letters. They're just so stupid. I never send them, and I yell at whoever sends them to me.

Honestly, if you seriously believe if you don't resend something so stupid, some ghost is going to come out and rape your dog, then shank you, you need to get off the internet.

They're not real. Period.

It's just a scare tactic used by morons to try to get the weak into sending around mindless babble and pissing other people off.

They are sooo annoying and I hate them! I especially hate the ones that go "if you don't resend this you support child abuse" or whatever. GRR.

Yeah I always get them... AND I HATE THEM!!!! :eek:

One time I read one that said that if I didn't send it some ghost would kill me... and I'm still waiting for it to kill me. :D

I don't mind them when they come from texts, but I don't forward them.

I can not stand them when they come in emails.

That's why I usually don't give my email out.

no, I don't mind them. I just don't pass them on or anything..

but I wish that once in a while people would send an email made just for me. :D

I hate them.

GRR, they annoy me so much.

Whenever my sister gets them, she always passes them on. Like the ones that say "you'll die tonight at midnight" or something like that, she'll get so scared.

x]

lol one time I tried to start a chain letter. It was nerdy, think of a synonym for each word, something like that...

I like to read some of them them but I never send them and never will. There is one that goes: MSN is closing down and you have to pay to view them! Send this to at least 10 people and you will get them for free. I keep getting them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back