Chain letters?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. My friend got a chain letter once. The aren't true. She didnt sent them and shes perfectly fine!

She got the letter yesterday. At the end of the cain letter it said " There was a boy named David and he got this chain letter he was gonna sent it but he heard a bang and he was found in the swerer(sp) with his face peeled off." So fake!

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently I should have headless seven year olds clawing at my window every night and dead women in my mirror by now.

I have...hundreds in my inbox, lol.

In fact, I think I'll go log in to MSN right now to see if I have any today...

Oh dear lord....Those

Ever since I sent my Dad's X-Wife pictures of her Grandchildren or something she added my email to her list. Now I get tons' of Chain letters >.<

Anyone who honestly believes that a dead, one handed girl is going to come through their window, kill them and then rape their dog just because they didn't send some stupid chain letter on needs to be smacked. Hard. Preferably with a large blunt object.

It's common sense that those things aren't true. Unfortunately a large group of the world is lacking in that.

Anyone who honestly believes that a dead, one handed girl is going to come through their window, kill them and then rape their dog just because they didn't send some stupid chain letter on needs to be smacked. Hard. Preferably with a large blunt object.
It's common sense that those things aren't true. Unfortunately a large group of the world is lacking in that.
LOL!!! One-handed girl raping the dog....lol, too funny. Yeah, I hate chain letters. They're so annoying. X_X Unfortunately, I have this weird cousin who always sends me them. It's actually a bit funny to read the stupid things they will claim happen to you if you don't send them to blahblahblah, but they're annoying to delete. D:< Stupid chain letters...

Surreee. By now, I have girls coming out of my lightbulbs and wearing my skin. I get SO many of those, so I just dump them. The pointless scary ones, but some have meaning. I once recieved a really sweet one from my cousin about a little boy whom died of cancer... I sent it to my Grandma, Mom, and Dad, and a few friends.

I get heaps of them on my Hotmail adress.

I have never replied to any of them.

What happened? Did you recieve one on Tamatalk? Well, anyways, I think that chain letters are just complete jokesas they serve no purpose other than to scare you.

Okay this is a question about chain letters that has been bothering me so much. >.< 

If you get a chain letter or see a chain letter, do you believe in it? Do you really go and send it to 10 other people or post it around a site? I know people that do and I find it very weird they believe in that stuff.

I really don't know why but this question has been bothering me a lot. D:
Never have and Never will. I hate them so much. Especially the ones like "You will die in 4 days if you don't pass this on"

I sometimes repost chain bulletins on MySpace :]

But I've never actually got one on here and if I did I would report the person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back