Chain Messages.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrowFrost~

Reaction score
Before you go and say that it was a coincidenceI can promise you that it's not. I will start from the begining of the day, or so.

Normally my friend calls me at 10ish every day, so I wake up and wait until ten with my phone. I didn't ring, not one call all day. Then I read a chain message (It is very long so I will shorten it) It basically said 'Read this and make a wish, send it to five people and in your number of age minutes your wish will come true. As soon as you are done reading this your phone will ring.' I finished readong it at 6:03 from where I sent it to five people on dA and went downstairs to get my phone (About 6:12) when I got downstairs the second I touch my phone, it started to ring. (Exactly 6:13) I was shocked being that the wish I made was for my friend to call me. After we got off the phone I looked, strange as it was, he had (also) called at 6:03. Thing is, he normally doesn't call back that fast (Takes him about two hours to call back.)

I can promise you that I am not lying and that this story is completely true. I don't want to hear 'Pictures or I don't belive you' because if you know me, I wouldn't lie about something like this. If you want the message PM me and I will give it to you, being that it is really long and I don't want to make you are read it if you don't want to.

Please, comment.

Crow~

Last edited by a moderator:
i tried that when i got that email. the phone rang.....but that wasn't my wish and the phone was my aunt asking to talk with my mom....gr? lol

That's freaky. :eek:

As soon as I read this, I got a chain message on IM and I almost never get those anymore.

Wow, this is scary. :mellow:

She probably sent that chain message to you.Coincidence, huh?

Very original.
Actually, it was my 'close friend' Michael! I found it randomly on dA! Weird, eh?

I did that in an email once. Didn't work. But now I just don't pass them on. It was probably a coincedence. Or maybe it's just because I don't believe in those.

Hmm, I'm sure it's a coincidence, Crow. Thats odd, though, and cool.

Actually, it was my 'close friend' Michael! I found it randomly on dA! Weird, eh?
Crazy! Lol. Maybe they were planning this all along :furawatchi:

Just saying, lol. Chain messages aren't real. They just try to make it very realistic so you'll be scared.

Ignore it :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back