Chains on Msn

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Catherine95

Reaction score
I no we get lots of chain msgs on msn but ave you ever had one about a clown who will appear in your room at night with a chain saw? seriously its really scary

As I said before. They're like parasites: They Spread crap to scare you. dont belive it. Your not going to get raped tonight becasue you didnt post some text.

I think it'd be pretty funny if a clown suddenly appeared in my room.

I don't really pay attention to chain letters, I just delete them.

My friend C got that one. She was very frightened and it angered me a lot that someone would stoop so low as to be so careless. So I vowed never to listen to another "FWD" or "FW:FWD" mail again. It's just a dumb waste of time.

Chatterbox

Yes it was so F****** fun becuse it was at a sleepover and it was like 5 mins before the clown was sopost to appersr so everyone was sreaming.

But we got it from Myspace not MSN

Yes it was so F****** fun becuse it was at a sleepover and it was like 5 mins before the clown was sopost to appersr so everyone was sreaming.
But we got it from Myspace not MSN

~blue_husky
Thats acually me on my freinds acount

Wow,that seems frightening,i think my friend got one and it said ninja's will appear when you are eating and eat you,hilarious but a little to random :kuribotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back