Change character on Tamagotchi Friends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Euro_Tiger

Reaction score
Hello,

is it possible to change characters on the Tamagotchi Friends like it is on the 4U?

I dont like the female charatcers on the "Friends" cause they look all the same in my opion and that is boring. I cant tell the difference between them.

Maybe there are downloads available for new charatcers or something like that.

By the way im Male, so i want some characters with horns and claws like on 4.5 version.

Hello,

is it possible to change characters on the Tamagotchi Friends like it is on the 4U?

I dont like the female charatcers on the "Friends" cause they look all the same in my opion and that is boring. I cant tell the difference between them.

Maybe there are downloads available for new charatcers or something like that.

By the way im Male, so i want some characters with horns and claws like on 4.5 version.
How do the females look the same? Every female in the Friends is different (from what I have obtained).

How do the females look the same? Every female in the Friends is different (from what I have obtained).
I'm guessing he finds the females the same because they do look similar to one another. They're all humanoid-ish. Plus, he said that he prefers characters from the version 4.5 which had a wide range of characters, all of them unique.

I'm guessing he finds the females the same because they do look similar to one another. They're all humanoid-ish. Plus, he said that he prefers characters from the version 4.5 which had a wide range of characters, all of them unique.
Well, unless they were to involve the V4.5 characters, then it would make sense. But it's impossible to get them into the Friends because it doesn't have what the 4U has (which is NFC and an app). If they were to make another wave set of the Friends with actual NFC to connect with phones and create downloadable characters from different versions, then it would be possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
But someone created an App for the 4U where you can add games and Charatcers. I think his name was Mr. Blinks or so. There must be an App for the Friends somewhere.

But someone created an App for the 4U where you can add games and Charatcers. I think his name was Mr. Blinks or so. There must be an App for the Friends somewhere.
I looked up "tamagotchi friends" on Google Play, all that came up was songs and apps related to the Tamagotchi (knock off virtual pets and other stuff). Bandai has not planned to make a Tamagotchi Friends app. The NFC for the Friends is solely based on connecting to another Friends unit. It does not have the capabilities to connect to a phone like the 4U.

Mr. Blinky only made the english translated version of the 4U app. Bandai was the creator of the untranslated app and only got it locked for Japan phones only.

The 4u is designed to have downloadable characters. The Friends isn't.
If the Friends were to have the same ability as the 4U, then the 4U wouldn't have any purpose in the NFC bandwagon. The Friends only has the NFC assigned for connecting to another Friends unit. Therefore it is rendered incapable of connecting to a phone and getting downloadable characters. Another thing is that it would feel as if the Friends is stealing the NFC purpose of the 4U, so that might be another reason why Bandai US would never create an app based on the Friends and make it like the 4U, as that would count as stealing and cause a fuss between Bandai JP and Bandai US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back