change the background...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love 2 try it, just my tama stuffed up!!! Also, it seems complicated... I'm gonna try 2 fix it, ok...

I changed my background. I just drew a Mametchi and I was, like, done. LOL :gozarutchi:

This is interesting, and a bit dangerous, but if your willing to take a chance, you can do it. Sorry to the people who broke their tamas.

Their not forcing you to do it!DUH!

And its not dangerous if you follow the steps and read the infomation at the top.
:D !Stupid! I was only giving my opinion I didnt do anything wrong,did I?

Yay. I should try this and put a Neon Genesis Evangelion Background on it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry but this topic needs to be closed by a guide.

People are getting mean. Now how is that a way to treat a human being? Badly.

In my opinion, this is a bad idea, I feel bad for the people who did and broke their tama's. Those who didn't break anything, Congrats! I would like to see a pic of some of your re-did tamas! PM me with a picture if you can!

Thanks a ton!

Shed a tear

Oh wow one your poll I like eating socks is winning i voted for duh! no sorry its a really cool idea but i hate risking my tamagotchi's life once my friend was fiddling with her tamagotchi's insides then after she was playing a game and she realized the background was wrinkled and it looked so weird

Does anybody have a picture of a Tamagotchi that they've changed the background of? I'd like to try with an old Tamagotchi I'm not so attached to but need some inspiration!

*DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE SCREWS AND THE OLD BACKGROUND! TOUCHING ANYTHING OTHER THAN THAT IS A MEGA NO-NO!!!!
u were rite :D i messed up my old tama(very luckily because i havent use it since its old battery died...so i switch for a sec 2 see but yah :D lucky me)....so this is wht happened....the sound was there...but the pictures were :p lol it was funny :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the post but then I'll never do it because the only thing I'll do to it is to break it.

I'd like to see photos of backgrounds changed. I'm considering doing this on one or two of mine. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back