change username and name

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bugga

Reaction score
hey guys! how do i change me username and my name on my pet?

the only way to change the username on your tama is to reset the tama. then you can re-enter your username. of course, this will cause you to lose all your points, items and generations.

as to changing the name of your tamagotchi, you can either reset it and rename it (see above) or you can just wait till your tam has a baby and then name the new baby.

The only way to change the Username and Name of your tamagotchi is to reset it. You could also do it by having your tamagotchi die. Making your tamagotchi die is harsh, so I suggest you don't do that ;) Once you reset it or the other way, the egg will appear. Wait till it hatches. I would suggest you fix the time and the date if you time traveled. Then it will hatch into either a boy or girl baby tamagotchi. It will ask you what you will name it and you can select a five letter name, no bigger name than five letters. After you are done with that, pick your username. I hope I helped :blink:

//TamaPATCHI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back