Changing Happens Often

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_Tam_Codes

Reaction score
I pushed my way out of my egg and found a small room. I was in the middle of the screen with GIRL under me. What was going on? Then NAME? came up in front of me. Wait a minute-I was in a V4 tamagotchi egg! Maybe I can get out under the screen, I thought. I pushed myself partly under, but I sprang up again. Darn. I kept doing this for an hour while I was fed and played with. The JUMPING ROPE game was Boring with a captial B. I wished something interesting would happen.

After what seemed like forever, I suddenly felt pain so intense I couldn't believe it. Black dots flashed before my eyes. I'm dying, I told myself. But, no, I wasn't! My baby skin melted away and I was-something. "Harutchi," my owner whispered. What in the world was Harutchi? Maybe that was my form. I was pleased with a new game and some toys for me. At 9 PM I went right into bed with my new doll.

The next morning, I woke up and then it happened again. I felt the pain and the dots flashed. BOOM! What was I? "Young Dorotchi," my owner said, as if reading my mind. For the next three days, we had fun. I went into school with Ms. Flower. Then, two days later, it happened again.

Those dots flashed on Day 3, and I was burning. I looked down. "Memetchi," my owner said to me. "You are a Memetchi." Then I got a job as a Fashion Designer. My owner took me to work A LOT.

Day 7. I knew I was in adult form. So now why did I feel this pain-AGAIN? I looked down. A-a-"Makiko!" my owner yelled. "I really got a Makiko!"

The life of a tamagotchi is amusing. Maybe my child can go through this, too, and become a Makiko-just like I did.

THE END.

Latest posts

Back