changing my future

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mametchi000

Reaction score
so heres my story. i wanted a piolt so i chose mr. canvas for a teacher. but if i wanted to change my mind could i just play games to earn more points in a catagory or am i stuck to social jobs?

so heres my story. i wanted a piolt so i chose mr. canvas for a teacher. but if i wanted to change my mind could i just play games to earn more points in a catagory or am i stuck to social jobs?
Ok, you just shouldn't go to your work. You should play games, that require that. You still have time, unless you have already choosen your job. You will need to get the most in the skill section that you want. Therefor(e), You will be able to choose from all the jobs tha trequire the skill points you have most of. You can do it. That's the way it went with me. I choose Mr.Turtle simply because he was rather cute looking :ph34r: I didn't release that it was for JUST a certain skill until I kept going there and there was ALWAYS intellegane. With that done, I ended up constanly going there, and my friend played with it and constanly went there, and I ended up getting a intellegence job although I had ,had always had much more in my arts/fashion, and my intellagence skills somewhat have sky rocketed into the VERY high! (Somewhere in the 200 hundred's)

So my advice is to stay away from there until you are in real work.

And you are NOT stuck with social unless it is currently having more points than the other.

mametchi :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back