Chao!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Breeder

Reaction score
NOTE: This topic is ONLY for talk about chao on Sonic Adventure DX.

Hi, there. This forum is for anyone to talk about chao. You can give tips about how to breed chao, make different chao, and win the chao races. Or you can ask "what is chao?"

if you don't know what they are. I've been taking care of chao for quite a while now so feel free to PM me any questions you might have. But I'm still learning so please feel free to post your tips too!

NOTE: This topic is ONLY for talk about chao on Sonic Adventure DX.

Have you seen Dark/Run? That's my favorite! It looks like Shadow! (Shadow's my favorite sonic character)

What about Sonic Adventure 2? That had a very good Chao raising system.

.....Despite the fact that something went wrong and the Hero Chao area dissapeared.

Ah well, I usually put my rejects in there (failed Chao attempts that I kick around for fun, especially the wall glitch, which never ceases to amaze me how the Chao actually manage to get unstuck.)

i had that game but i lost it.. i like the dark/flying types... soooo cute!!! ialso liked the angel/flying... i like all of the flying

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately I don't own a Gamecube to play it. I actually don't own ANY video game systems. :D Since Sonic Adventure DX was made for PC and since I own a copy of it myself that's the only one wit chao I can really talk about. You can talk about Sonic Adventure 2 chao if you want to but it kind of makes me feel left out. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back