Chaowzee here...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chaowzee

Reaction score
Well, yeah, hi. XD

I'm Chaowzee from T-Z. I figured I'd join this site since I am a big fan of Tamagotchi. :hitodetchi:

I've noticed there is another Chaowzee (named 'Chaowzee :]')... I'm a bit iffy about that...

But, hey! The more Chao fans out there, the merrier. ^o^

Anyway, a little about me.

-I am a girl from England, and I currently have 7 Tamagotchi: A V1, a V2, a V3, a V4, two V4.5s and a V5. I have also peeked at my Christmas presents early and I am going to be getting an UraTama and a Spring pair of EnTamas. Yay! ^o^

-You guys who know me from T-Z will know I am a HUGE fan of Austin Drage. XD

-My name origin? Well, the first part comes from those adorable artificial life forms, Chao (from the Sonic series :D ). The second part comes from the Pokemon, Drowzee, which isn't my favourite, but it just, you know, fits in well. XD

-My favourite Tamagotchi is Mametchi. I am a big fan of Memebotchi, too (for obvious reasons... Well, I hope they're obvious, anyway. XD).

So, right! That's just a little about me. See you around the site! ^o^

~* Chaowzee *~

Welcome!

Yah. There are a lot of people pretending to be other people. I'm not sure about it either. Maybe they just have the same taste as you. Ok. Well, welcome to Tama talk. tama-zone isn't working for me right now so... Yah. I'm glad you joined. I think you'll have lots of fun here. PM me (though i'm sure you already have plenty of friends here).

Dawnie

tama-zone isn't working for me right now so... Yah.
It's funny you should mention that-It's not working for me, either. :D The board shows up, but it won't let me log in. :D

Anyway, thank you all for the kind welcomes. :hitodetchi:

No problem :D It doesn't even load for me. Weird. Oh well. PS- who is that in your avatar??? Austin .. DRAGE? Or... Ok, well , maybe we can hang out (online wise :eek: ) Do I sound like a freak to you? :D Im not good at making introductions. See ya around.

Dawnie

Hey chaowzee! I also go on tama-zone, but it isint working right now. Im also a newbie here.

Latest posts

Back