Character wearing a backpack

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trwight

Reaction score
My tama V3 is a G3 Kutchipatchi ( :rolleyes: ). I just noticed yesterday when he turned 5 that he occasionally walks around the screen for a few minutes with a little backpack on like a book bag or something. My friend told me hers did this, too.

Is this just one of those random things Tamas do when they have nothing to do like moving up close to the screen, taking a bath or watching TV? Does anyone know?

Thanks,

Yes, your tamagotchi is just doing one of its random activities such as dancing, singing, going up close to the screen, etc. Hope I helped! :angry:

i disagree with *Tama Person.

it is not just a random activity. its a back-to-school animation.

also, if you look at other peoples postings, you'll find that this has already been explained multiple times.

well if it seem ur not paying attention ur tama will do stuff like normally my teen would act like he`s fighting and then he would fall over i was scared and thought he died

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all the info. I appreciate learning from what others know.

Question for Nicko_x3: I know how frustrating it can be hearing the same question over and over again. Is there a way to be a little more helpful with your posts? For example, could you explain how I can find the information I wanted in other posts without reading the entire message board (which might take days). That was frustrating for me. I could use a few tips on searching. I tried using the search on all forums with keywords like "backpack" "bag" "wearing" "turn around" "napsack" "book bag" and was not able to find a post on it.

Further, if you know of some posts I could have read you could provide a link to them, or tell me which forum I should have read to find answers to questions like the one I asked.

I don't mean to be rude at all. On the contrary, I'd like to know more so I won't be a bother to other posters.

Thanks.

TR

My tama V3 is a G3 Kutchipatchi ( :angry: ). I just noticed yesterday when he turned 5 that he occasionally walks around the screen for a few minutes with a little backpack on like a book bag or something. My friend told me hers did this, too.
Is this just one of those random things Tamas do when they have nothing to do like moving up close to the screen, taking a bath or watching TV? Does anyone know?

Thanks,
Yeah, it's one of those screen saver thingys. This happens from mid to late august to about early october. Back to school, that is.

Question for Nicko_x3: I know how frustrating it can be hearing the same question over and over again. Is there a way to be a little more helpful with your posts? For example, could you explain how I can find the information I wanted in other posts without reading the entire message board (which might take days). That was frustrating for me. I could use a few tips on searching. I tried using the search on all forums with keywords like "backpack" "bag" "wearing" "turn around" "napsack" "book bag" and was not able to find a post on it.
Further, if you know of some posts I could have read you could provide a link to them, or tell me which forum I should have read to find answers to questions like the one I asked.
unfortunately.. now, i dont have a link to any other posts on this topic.

but for the future, you can look around in the forum that you were going to post your topic in and maybe other ones that you think might have the topic.

HELP FOR NEW TAMAGOTCHI PET OWNERS

and

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY TAMGOTCHI?!

have most of the information. thats where i look alot.

also, i wasnt trying to be rude by telling you it was explained. but if less repeated topics are posted, it allows more room for different topics.

hope i helped.

--Nx3

yes, it is a back to school animatation. dont worry if all of a sudden, it does a random animation because they do that. like, somewhere around christmas, a christmas tree will appear, and in halloween, a pumpkin and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back