Characters on Tamagotchi iD

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BillA1016

Reaction score
Hello! So this is my first generation in Tamagotchi iD (I had an old one when I was younger, but haven't had one since). I have 2 questions:

1) I have Lovelichi as my adult character. If I get a female again and take good care of it, will I get Lovelichi again even though I already have the stamp (I finished my 'Tamatomo')?

2) As an old-school Tamagotchi player, my goal is to keep the Tamagotchi alive for as long as possible. I intend to keep this Tamagotchi alive until it dies rather than breed it (on the old one, I was able to keep it alive for quite some time). When Lovelichi eventually dies, will my next Tamagotchi count as the second generation even though I did not breed it? And will I keep all my items?

Thanks in advance for your help!

1) Having a friend stamp for Lovelichi won't prevent your next character from growing up to be another Lovelichi. Which adult character you get depends on the gender and level of care you provide.

2) Sorry I've never had one die, so I don't know.

A1: no, becuase the time of careand foodyou giving him would effect on what he evolved to

A2: no, because your tama died and dieded breed,meaning he dont have children so it dont have G2.

aslso you are taking car of a diffrent entayerly new baby... p.s.afterbreeding tama the baby will evolve tosamthing that clowsto the mother and father, when you not it will evolveon the typpeof careand feeding!)

Thanks! I will find out soon enough! The generations are unimportant to me; my goal is to keep my Tamagotchi alive as long as possible. When I had one years ago, my average age was about 32 (37 was my record!). I will let you know what happens when this one dies, but hopefully that won't be for about another month. Thanks again.

Also, is it really true that the food affects the growth? I was under the impression that it was entirely based on the amount of times it beeps. I assumed that's what the numbers were referring to above each character in the growth chart...

Also, is it really true that the food affects the growth? I was under the impression that it was entirely based on the amount of times it beeps. I assumed that's what the numbers were referring to above each character in the growth chart...
The type of food you feed your Tamagotchi-iD character has no effect on what it grows up to be.

The numbers on the chart are care misses. A care miss is not just having it beep for attention. A care miss is when it beeps for attention and you don't respond until after the attention icon turns off. (It turns off after about 15 minutes.)

Thanks. I didn't think food really affected it.

Do 'care misses' only refer to attention needed for food/games? Or does it also count for when Tamagotchi has a speech bubble asking for its accessories to be changed, to have a snack, to play a game, etc?

I think only real needs (rice bowls empty / friendship bar empty) count towards care misses.

Geez! You need to neglect a Tamagotchi hardcore in order to get anything but Lovelichi and Mimechi, huh? I would think after more than 15 minutes with empty rice bowls, it would die.

As long as only rice bowls or friendship bar is empty (but not both), your Tamagotchi-iD character won't die so quickly. However, be carefull; I vaguely remember reading that more than 10 care misses can be fatal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back