CHARLIE THE UNICORN!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that is what i thought...i love when they are on the bridge and the blue one keeps going charlieeeeee and when charlie asks what she is all like 'were on a bridge!' that is so funny!
yeah that part was pretty funny! The last part kind of freaked me out though 0_0! :p

Oh that video...i saw that a long time ago. its hilarious! XD

CHARLIE THE UNICORN IS FRIKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! here is a link:
//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
OMG!That is so funny.I have that as a video on my gaia page.That is funny

"Candy Mountain,We are going to Candy Mountain,Charlie"

Last edited by a moderator:
This oughtta be closed a million topis have been made about stupid charlie.. hahaha he got his kidney taken away!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
~~~~~~~~~lololololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~THAT VIDEO WAS SO SUPER AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS ALSO SUPER FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~

"Charliieeeee.... charlieeeeeee, charlieeee" "WHAT DO YOU WANT I AM RIGHT HERE?!?!?!?!?" "were on a bridge charlie!" LOL! My friend was talking about this but i just thought she was insane. Its soo funny! this is a true thing that happens! its not a chain letter! its kinda scary at first but it really works!! paste this message into 3 comments and press ALT F1 and your crushes name will appear on the screen!!! its soo wierd! wow

~Reanna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back