Cheap batteries for my tamagotchi....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sakura-san123

Reaction score
Hey,

IDK if this is posted in the right forum and i apologise if it isn't but i have just have a quick question.

I just brought some new CR2032 battiries today for my tamagotchi, and since my Mum didn't wanna fork out for the more expensive ones (like energiser) i had to settle for the cheapo ones from a dollar store. I got 6 battries for $2:00. Anyway my point is is that i have heard that sometimes the cheapo ones can mess up your tama and sometimes don't last as long.... Is this true??

This may seem a weird question to ask, but i just want to know before i put them in my Tamagotchi so I don't kill them or anything.

Thanks

Sakura-san123 <3

Naa. Those ones should be fine. If you want them off though, remove the battery. Those ones aren't great to leave in the tama. Otherwise, you should be fine running them as normal.

i got 6 batteries for £2.00 with my tama go and the batteries work fine. I buyed my tama in August and the battery is still alive.But look for the right batteries :rolleyes: :newmametchi: :pochitchi:

I've noticed that the cheaper Tama batteries, the battery dies faster if you're connecting a lot. Or maybe that's just the battery brand I use.

Hey,

IDK if this is posted in the right forum and i apologise if it isn't but i have just have a quick question.

I just brought some new CR2032 battiries today for my tamagotchi, and since my Mum didn't wanna fork out for the more expensive ones (like energiser) i had to settle for the cheapo ones from a dollar store. I got 6 battries for $2:00. Anyway my point is is that i have heard that sometimes the cheapo ones can mess up your tama and sometimes don't last as long.... Is this true??

This may seem a weird question to ask, but i just want to know before i put them in my Tamagotchi so I don't kill them or anything.

Thanks

Sakura-san123 <3

Yeah I kind of had the same question in mind too. I just bought a Tama-go in Dec 2011 at Toys R Us. But dollar stores are my favorite place to shop and that where I got my batteries. I wonder how long they are gonna last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back