Cheapest place to get a v6?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, Wal Mart, Target, or Toys R' Us usually just sells them for $14.99. The only way you can get one cheap is when they go on clearance which won't be for quite a while. :eek:

too bad. the sale is over already! in April, 500 toys r us had a music star event celebrating the sweepstakes. I got mine for only 8 . 64! plus tax.

There is no discounts for the latest Tamagotchi's in store that I know of. .__.

The cheapest I usually see them is for $14.24.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suggest that you try Wal-Mart, ToysRus or Target. They usually have a lot of tamas on sale there :).

~Rainbow-Monkey :mimitchi:

you could try ebay -_- amazon also has them for 14.99 but that doesnt include shipping and handling and stuff...

if ou wait a little you can get em at ebay hahahaah or just target and toys r us and go to their websites to compare prices -_-

There are also some on Amazon. There are a few V5 sales there too. I bought my V5 and V5.5 there. The V5 was only $4.99 and the V5.5 was $10.00! The shipping price was low so we bought it! The cheapest V5 I saw was $14.99 which is the original price to pay. Hope I helped! :lol: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back