Cheat: How to get 100% bonding in less then a week

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

619inurhouse

Reaction score
As Binary explained how to get bonding in one of the pinned topics, here's how to do it in less then a week :) . Make sure that you Tamagotchis are awake. Set the time to 3:59pm [or 15:59, depending on the mode that you put your TamaFami/v.5's clock into.] Wait until 4:00 [or 16:00] pm and then it should call for you to train it. Go down to the training icon and then click on it to select an item for it to play with. After you have done that, your Tamagotchi should be treained, then wait a minute till 4:01 [or 16:01] pm and then set your clock back to 3:59 pm. Continue the process. This is more helping that a cheat

*Note, this trick only works three times each day, but you can try it on each of the traing times using the same method, if it doesn't work, it means that you have done it too many times. If you don't know how to get bonding and haven't read the topic on how to get bonding, then click here*

I hope this works

----------------

619inurhouse

Last edited by a moderator:
That was really helpful!! :mimitchi: :hitodetchi: :furawatchi: :pochitchi: For a long time I was wondering why I kept on getting hatsugatchi, watatchi, uhyotchi and the like...I don't particularly find these tamas appealing--but I finally found out it was bcos of low bonding... I rarely take the chance to train my tamas...

That was really helpful!! :mimitchi: :hitodetchi: :furawatchi: :pochitchi: For a long time I was wondering why I kept on getting hatsugatchi, watatchi, uhyotchi and the like...I don't particularly find these tamas appealing--but I finally found out it was bcos of low bonding... I rarely take the chance to train my tamas...
Did it work for you?

I've been trying it for a while now

I'm going to wait another couple of hours to try it again.

Its no cheat. Its just changing the time. I tried that before I read any BOND topics.

Its no cheat. Its just changing the time. I tried that before I read any bonding topics.
Well, it's not exactly a cheat, it's more of a help topic for people that can't get much bonding.

There's no need to SHOUT the words, I changed a few words in your reply

It works allright! :p

I got my tama´s the 23th and in only one day I had 100% bonding, all the items and 99.999 points. All thanks to cheats.

well actually that's a good cheat. but i was looking for somewhere to post this cheat aswell, Freaky. :p :)

You can also use Unchi-kun, Gotchi King DVD, or Magokorotchi.

This three items increase your bonding by 0.3% every time you use it.

Use one of those items 334 times and you can increase your bonding to 100%.

This took me about one hour to make my Tamagotchi's Bonding into 100%.

I tired it but it got star mail instead!

:( but nvm, It works for other tams so I dont mind :mimitchi:

As Binary explained how to get bonding in one of the pinned topics, here's how to do it in less then a week ;) . Make sure that you Tamagotchis are awake. Set the time to 3:59pm [or 15:59, depending on the mode that you put your TamaFami/v.5's clock into.] Wait until 4:00 [or 16:00] pm and then it should call for you to train it. Go down to the training icon and then click on it to select an item for it to play with. After you have done that, your Tamagotchi should be trained, then wait a minute till 4:01 [or 16:01] pm and then set your clock back to 3:59 pm. Continue the process. This is more helping that a cheat
*Note, this trick only works three times each day, but you can try it on each of the traing times using the same method, if it doesn't work, it means that you have done it too many times.

I hope this works.

----------------

619inurhouse
Um. You wanna know something? Because it dosen't just work three times a day. ;) It works for a whole day! Here try this:

set the clock to 3:59 P.M. then train it. After it is trainned wait till its 4:01 P.M. and change it back. keep doing the progress untill you have reached the desired bonding %.

PM me if you have any questions!

Bye!!!! :hitodetchi: :kuribotchi: :pochitchi: :huh:

Nice cheat... I was wondering why I always got the same characters over and over again for 3 generations!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :wacko:

[TAMA GANGSTER]

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Latest posts

Back