Cheat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

giraffagotchi

Reaction score
I have two tamagotchis, and I want to get a Mimitchi, so they need to be in good health, but I find it hard to keep the weight down.

Well, I have found a great way to get the weight down. GET is the best game, and also, you will have it all the your tama's life. When you start the game, keep the catcher in the middle. It will either catch a poo and lose, or not catch a note and lose. You will not get any money for it, but it gets your tama's weight down very easily. It takes it down 1lb at a time, and takes only five minutes.

Try it and see!

Last week I was playing sprint(on v3) so then I won And he lost SOO MUCH WEIGHT!!! Itr was like on 50 o 40 someting then it got down to 30 pounds!!!

It could also catch a note, so dodge the musical notes and catch the poo purposefully!

haha thats funny

btw 10 points isn't alot

if u get ur tama up to 99 pounds and keep it there and win bump

each round of bump you lose a pound! if ur a master at bump and don't want masktchi then do that =)

Ummm....ok but i was wondering if u could tell me how do u get the picture at the corner of your reply

Ummm....ok but i was wondering if u could tell me how do u get the picture at the corner of your reply
That is an AVATAR. It is from Toys R Us. I like the tip!

All you need to do is go to the top the page. Click SETTINGS, and then go to EDIT AVATAR. Choose a gallery, which has different types of avvies. If you have a saved image on your PC, then you can browse for it and use that. If you want to get a signature, go to EDIT SIGNATURE, and then type it in the box below.

I have two tamagotchis, and I want to get a Mimitchi, so they need to be in good health, but I find it hard to keep the weight down.
Well, I have found a great way to get the weight down. GET is the best game, and also, you will have it all the your tama's life. When you start the game, keep the catcher in the middle. It will either catch a poo and lose, or not catch a note and lose. You will not get any money for it, but it gets your tama's weight down very easily. It takes it down 1lb at a time, and takes only five minutes.

Try it and see!
or you could try to complete bump many times! ehcih helps as well and gets more weight down than a quick rounds of GET

Try it and see!
XD That's what I do! I got a Bunbuntchi by doing so. I thought I was the only one who did that! But I guess not.

*~Tamagotchi~*

hello ok people here is what you do to get the weight down all your posts are correct but there one thing i would like to tell you no matter what game you play you always lose weight but if you beat a game like get to the verry end for example: get if you beat get you have to catch 99 musical notes then you beat it and when you beat it your tamagotchi looses 3 pounds so if you beat games you lose 3 pounds everytime you win but if you dont finish the game you usally only lose 1 or 2 pounds hope i helped ps if any one has any tamagotchi trubbles i can help ive studdied tamagotchis all my life :lol: :D :D :D B) :lol: :(

It's a good way but I want to tell you one more, which I use, but you can use it when your tama is already a teen.

As ciara6386 said, when you beat the game, your tama will loose 3 pounds. To win the heading game you have to bounce the ball 20 times. It don't take so much time. To win it easyly, always after bouncing the ball back to the middle, because it's sometimes hard to go from the one side to the other before the ball fall down. If you will follow this instruction, you probably (maybe not always, but usually) win the game, loose 3 pounds, and gain 400 points in the quite short time :lol:

It's a good way but I want to tell you one more, which I use, but you can use it when your tama is already a teen.
As ciara6386 said, when you beat the game, your tama will loose 3 pounds. To win the heading game you have to bounce the ball 20 times. It don't take so much time. To win it easyly, always after bouncing the ball back to the middle, because it's sometimes hard to go from the one side to the other before the ball fall down. If you will follow this instruction, you probably (maybe not always, but usually) win the game, loose 3 pounds, and gain 400 points in the quite short time :)
Good tip, but the reason I gave it in GET was because you have that for all your tama's life.

I know, and thanks for that tip ^^ I tried it and I'm going to use it when I will have next generation :)

Mine are always at like 99 pounds :rolleyes: I know,I know my tamas gonna die, which is better, get,or sprint? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back