cheating evolving

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluver579

Reaction score
Hey! I was wondering if u could change the time or do something to make your tama evolve faster :)

Don't pause it.,

If you cant care it, set the clock and let it sleep.

Hey!

If you'd like your tamagotchi to age faster, you need to change your clock to PM.

Ex: It's 8:00 AM. Change it to 8:00 PM. The growth rate will be faster than usual.

When he or she wakes up, you should bring it back to the normal time.

I did a blog post about this ;)

Hey!
If you'd like your tamagotchi to age faster, you need to change your clock to PM.

Ex: It's 8:00 AM. Change it to 8:00 PM. The growth rate will be faster than usual.

When he or she wakes up, you should bring it back to the normal time.

I did a blog post about this :)
What tama version do you mean?

Any *vintage* version. Any Tamas made after 2004 will not work with this trick.
I don't own any vintage tamagotchis, so I'm not sure if this works on them, but it does work on tamagotchi connections. :D

You need it to age faster, by switching the time to a time when it's asleep, then to a time when it's awake. Then it will be one year older.

You need it to age faster, by switching the time to a time when it's asleep, then to a time when it's awake. Then it will be one year older.
This will only change the "number," it won't make the Tamagotchi evolve faster. Like I said above, a Tamagotchi evolves based on the amount of un-paused hours it is AWAKE. So I would suggest setting the clock so that your Tamagotchi spends more time awake.

DEBUG IT!!!! hehehehe just kidding you will care of your tamagotchi pets until it turns to adult.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back