Check this out!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MynAmEisMy-Le

Reaction score
Well, I'm not sure if anyone posted a topic like this yet but I found out that if your tamagotchi's Happiness and Hunger bar is empty, feed it its favorite food then the happy bar will go all the way up! This is kinda helpful because then it will lower you tama's chances of geting sick or pooping alot. :(

:l Thats Silly. How would ppl know what is there tamas acourite food? Do you know? I thought not. <_<

Yes, you would have to go through a lot of Gotchi Points just to find your Tamas favourtie food. Yes, I know it works, but, you would waist Gotchi Points on the food it hates or something! I had a Tama, and I forget the name, it's favourite food was Bananas and it least liked Pizza! That was the only one I had/have that I know its favourite food!

Yours,

barky;)

Favorite and least favorite foods for the Tamagotchi V3 can be found here, so no one has to waste GP on yucky foods anymore. n_n

And I agree, that's a good trick. I try to feed my tama its favorite food as often as possible, because it eliminates the need for Snacks and cuts a great deal of weight gain.

NOTE: I might get bopped on the head for posting this chart here, since it was created for a different forum. I do believe I read somewhere that -Ra- gave permission for its use here, though... x_x

He-llo!!

You can find out what the favourite foods are!!!

Don't be so sassy bolajicool82

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back