CHEEPS, CHEEPS, and more CHEEPS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

budgies???

• YES!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no.....

• no..... I want 1 though!!

• WAT IS BUDGIE????????

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's something cuter than budgies it's lovebirds!!! Sorry if you disagree but I have one named Pepper Face and she is sitting on my lap! They have such red cheeks but the sad thing is...this is my 2nd lovebird my 1st one, Lucky, died while I was at a party and I only got him 2 days ago! The even sadder thing is...it was my little brother's and I only gotta hold her once! This one is OURS now, though. He died because he wasn't fed at the shelter. Anyways, aren't they just ADORABLE! It's chirping...ooh, I love you :blink:

If there's something cuter than budgies it's lovebirds!!! Sorry if you disagree but I have one named Pepper Face and she is sitting on my lap! They have such red cheeks but the sad thing is...this is my 2nd lovebird my 1st one, Lucky, died while I was at a party and I only got him 2 days ago! The even sadder thing is...it was my little brother's and I only gotta hold her once! This one is OURS now, though. He died because he wasn't fed at the shelter. Anyways, aren't they just ADORABLE! It's chirping...ooh, I love you :(
they are so cute!

all birds are!

i got a cockateil his name is Pretty Boy, he's so cute! :blink:

Yes, (almost) all birds are cute! The eagles and hawks..I wouldn't really want to go near those....
Kaylie.
and vultures... X( he was watching telly on here (i know its troo!) but i wanted this on... :D but he just chirped 5 times in a row!! :D

If there's something cuter than budgies it's lovebirds!!! Sorry if you disagree but I have one named Pepper Face and she is sitting on my lap! They have such red cheeks but the sad thing is...this is my 2nd lovebird my 1st one, Lucky, died while I was at a party and I only got him 2 days ago! The even sadder thing is...it was my little brother's and I only gotta hold her once! This one is OURS now, though. He died because he wasn't fed at the shelter. Anyways, aren't they just ADORABLE! It's chirping...ooh, I love you :)
ahh this morning i thought 1 of my fish was DEAD!! but it wasnt really. :p he was really eatin :( B) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back