Cheese!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate fosters imaginary home for friends (SP?) its retarded, boring, and I hate almost all of the shows on cartoon network (mainly because there too educational) :)

"Baa Baa Black Sheep....bewboochiekeew Sheep? AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!" LOL I LOVE CHEESE!! He is like the most funniest, randomest thing eva! Like me and my friend, August (who moved like 1 hour away from me :) ), are the fan club of Cheese. I swear it's so funny, me and August used to like walk around and like say Cheese stuff. Once when we were watching TV at my house, It was Fosters and me and August are all "Cheese! Cheese! Cheese!" chanting it and August had made a sign that said 'We luv you Cheese!' and then when the title came on it said "SOmething...Cheese" And we were all cheering. lol.

Happy NOTE: August visited me today!

Omg, Chesse is AWESOMEful!"I like the fair!" xD
How could I forget I like the fair?! That actually made me laugh out loud, the complete randomness of it.

Cheese: Where we GOING?!

Wilt: Well, I'm going to the store. And you're going home, remember?

Cheese: I LIKE the fair.

Wilt: Well, maybe you could ask your owner Louise if she'll take you to the fair. Okay?

Cheese:..............Okay.

Cheese.....................................................................................I LIKE the fair!

Wilt: Well, I understand that, but I'm not going to the fair, remember?

XD

LOL! I love that little guy!

*Bloo giving big speech about loving Cheese as a brother before they found out he wasn't his brother*

Bloo:And so what if the mice like to come nibble at him every now and then?

*Mice swarm cheese*

Cheese: *Looks down* Hi doggies!

And then he sucks on a potato... LOL

xD

Broken~Wings

Wine_Deer, do not feel to bad about your friend moving one hour away from you. It hurts. My friend moves 4-5 states away from me which is 12 hours away!

I hate fosters imaginary home for friends (SP?) its retarded, boring, and I hate almost all of the shows on cartoon network (mainly because there too educational) B)
Cartoons are the single most retarded thing on earth!

I know a girl who still watches Spongebo(o)b, and likes it.

>:0

Latest posts

Back