Chianna's Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChiannaPanda

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I have three tamagotchis named Chi, Monty and Jerk. I pay more attention to Chi and Monty because they are the angelgotchi and tamagotchi version 5.

The reason why I named one of my tamagotchis Jerk is because he's a tamagotchi version 2 and I bragged my mum to put money in my paypal acc just to find that the tamagotchi version 3s had come out. Stupid bandai and their fast *biiiing*.

I can't be bothered to tell you their levels and everything, I'll tell you later.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still can't be bothered to tell you the stats and stuff.

My super rich brother with a real tip tosh buisness job just emailed me his children are getting bored of their tamagotchis and since I love taking care of them so much he's giving them to me. I feel slightly childish that it's my big brother who is amazingly smart and everything and is the favourite of the family but his children have tons.

Here is a list of the tamagotchis:

Sea through blue oceangotchi

Blue with pink tamagotchis version 4.5

Pearl white angelgotchi

Red familitchi with white and black splotches

Cookie dough familitchi

Brilliant ruby familitchi

Blue camo version 3

White with colourful blobs version 4

Pearl Yellow angelgotchi

Yellow forestgotchi with green vines

There is more. By far, they are spoilt! Apparently they're collecting thimbles (old).

Uh, I have a feeling my big bro is just showing off because I'm so broke. He always hated me, ever since I was born...

Stupid big brothers!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back