Childhood memories!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuj

Reaction score
Would your parents ever let you eat chocolate when you were little?

Mine wouldn't, I actually have a funny story!

Okay, so I was about at THIS age:

>>click<<

Or maybe a bit younger.. but ANYWAY

My dad was at a gas station and I was waiting in the car.

my dad went to get a chocolate bar and he turned his back to me so I wouldn't see what he was doing. :mametchi:

Then I said, "Daddy? What are you eating?"

And he was started and his mouth was full of HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE, and he said,"Errrrm....medicine?"

Then I said, "Oh..."

Couple minutes went by and then I said, "*cough* *cough* daddy? I need medicine! I don't feel so good!"

Then my dad started crackind up! xD

I miss those days!

Anything you guys miss?

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember lots of things that happened to me when I was 2 - 4 years old. xD

The funniest (at least for everybody else) was probably this one:

When I was about two, my parents bought a mini-toilet seat. I am not sure why, probably to put on my potty, or something. Anyway, it never actually got used.

So, one day, while my father was cleaning his teeth, I picked up the toilet seat and stuck my head through it. I thought it was hilarious at the time: "Look Daddy, hahaha!"

The bad thing was that after that I couldn't actually get the toilet seat off, so my father had to get a huge saw to saw through the toilet seat. Anyway, I was eventually liberated. =D

I also remember being in hospital a lot. I had 4 hernias before I was 4, and was in hospital a couple of times. I remember when they took my stitches out and little snaps of things I saw, and when they put me to sleep before the operation (I remember this smelly mask being put over my face in a dark room and me hating it. Now I realise that this is some kind of anaesthesia-gas in the operating room).

And also plenty of strange things at the kindergarten, like me pretending to be a slaughtered pig; or finding this huge grasshopper with a mute friend.

Another time when I got told off for confusing my name with the name "Michael", and responding to that name instead of my own.

Sometimes I wish I could float back to those old days. :D

I miss those days.

My mum told me this story:

When I was in pre school, my mum was having twins and I told my pre school teacher about it. I was like "Mummy's having twins," with a strange look on my face. The teacher thought I was crazy and imagining things for some reason, and she was trying to tell me that my mum wasn't having twins. I was crying and saying "No! Mummy IS having twins! Waaa waaaa!!!". When my mum came to pick me up, boy did the teacher get a surprise Whoa!

When I was 4 and my little brother was 2, I covered my brother in oil and put powder on him or something like that. My brother came out very proud of himself :D

There are a few other stories. I'll add them when I remember.

I Remember We Had A Big Kitchen Table And I Got The Long Bench My The Window And When i Had Carrots Or Peas On My Plate And My Parents Weren't Looking I Would Stuff Them Down The Back Inbetween The Bench And The Wall.. I Did It All The Time And When We Moved After 6 Years Of That They Were Taking Things Out Of The Kitchen And When They Pulled Out The Bench I Was In soo Much Trouble :D It Was When I Was 3-5 .

I remember playing with my older brother and cousins, we took my Uncle Bobby's clothes from when he was in war, and ran around the house.. pretending to be soldiers. We would have scavenger hunts. I also remember us playing hide and go seek in my grandma's house... i was the only one unfound, and they left me up there. I was hiding in a Christmas tree skirt xD I was up there.. for 12 hours. lol.. good times.. good times.

Miles of smiles,

I remember me and my mum lived in this apartment and there was these older girls I was friends with. One day, we three ran away. The only things I remember was a dirt track and we were saying, "We're gunna get some ice-cream!" Afterwards my mum found me and she was like, "Get in your room!" I wanted to be bold and said, "Who cares!" and mum flipped! That was abit funny.

I was four as well as the first story. My mum was sleeping in and I was bored so I come out of my room and there was these books (that I keep now) on the top shelf of my mum's bookcase. I really wanted those books so I stacked up all my toys and tried to reach it. But I couldn't reach and my mum caught me!

I was four (as well) and we went to the day-care for class photo's and then we (mother and I) went home. Then, I was climbing up the basin sink (in the bathroom) to reach up to the top of the mirror cupboard. I had the door locked and then my mum got a butter knife and opened the door!

I'll keep posted. ~Christail~

OK. :blink:

I have a best friend named Andrew, and I've known him since kindergarten.

Well, in kindergarten I'd always go over to his house (he moved after kindergarten, but we still keep in touch and visit eachother) or he'd come over to mine. I remember a day when me and him were sitting watching TV. His babysitter offered us spaghetti, and I LOVE spaghetti. She cooked some, and gave us our bowls. I tasted the spaghetti and it tasted DISGUSTING! I didn't want to be rude so I ate it one noodle at a time. When my Dad came to get me an hour later, I was still eating the spaghetti. Andrew's babysitter asked me if I was done eating it, and I said, ''Oh, no! I want some more, please! It's just too good!'' xD I ended up dumping it into Andrew's bowl.

Another memory is me at my trailor when I was two, by the fire. My Dad had a dollar in his hand and I said, ''Dawa'' My dad laughed and said, ''What did you say? Don't you mean DOLLAR?'' I shook my head, and responded, ''No, DAWA.'' "Can you say, dollar?'' And I could never say it correctly until I turned three. I remember this really well because my dad still asks me, ''Can you say dollar!?''

OH, here's one...but it's sad. :blink:

When I was six I went sledding with my dad and my brother. I had never went down a sled on my own, because I sucked at steering. Well, my dad urged me to sled down the hill on my own. It was very busy that day at the hill, and I was nervous...I wanted to go down on my own when nobody was around. M ydad kept telling me to go down. I told him, ''I'm going to crash into somebody!'' and he confirmed I wouldn't. So I went down on the sled and I didn't know how to steer! I accidently crashed into a boy who was about four. He began crying and I started crying too, thinking I was in trouble. My dad talked to his mom and everything was OK, but his mom didn't seem pleased. xD

I miss having no major responsibilities :blink:

(like all my meals cooked for me by someone else, all my washing done for me, you get the idea...)

Meh... growing older is inevitable, growing up is optional :blink:

Edit: LOL TG_D I can relate to the sled incident. I remember going down hill at speed with my foster sister when we were about 7 or 8yrs old - we flipped the sled about half way down the slope and finished the rest of the run underneath the sled - eating piles of snow that were being forced up against our faces by the speed we were travelling at ... huh... good times, good times... (not) :eek:

i was about.................two. my mom was having a baby. everyone thought it was going to be a boy. and when people said "how do you feel about a baby brother?" i would always protest it was a sister. nobody was on my side, though some were nutral. i would repete and repete and repete "it's.......a..........SISTER!" and ......no way! it was a girl.

I like watching old TV shows I use to watch when I was a kid! Those are some pretty good ol days!

Or thinking when you drive right by some place and you remember something that happened there...Ya know what I mean? Goood times...good times..

-NINJA

I ws three, and walked outside and looked in a bucket, thre was this huge spider, no kidding- the size of my hand, I ran inside screaming and thats when my arachnophobia began. xD;

I can remember hiding in the bushes and scaring people as they walked past, LOL.

But I ws a nice kid, probably stil am. Nobody knows~

Miles of smiles,

I remember I was eight and foolishly, I told a five year old about the Candyman!

I remember when I was nine and my dad was throwing ice-cubes at me on a hot summer's day!

I remember all the "Robber Bogus Stories" (there was a crack in the classroom and rumours went all around 2B about theives!) year two. Which i'll always remember because of that, years of going-to-sleep-late-and-waking-up-early started. I'm only just starting to grow out of it!

I remember my seventh B'Day when I didn't have a cake. (we had Corned Meat, instead)

I remember my first day of school. I drew a picture of the Simpsons (don't ask how I remember) and we had two tours of the school grounds...

I remember when I was five and my "Bestie-at-day-care" picked up a spade from the sand pit and whacked me in the head! I almost needed stitches! And....I remember her name it was Amber. When her mum came and picked her up I will always remember the filthy glare she gave to Amber and the sympathetic look she gave to me.

~Christail~

When I was little, I loved to watch shows on Cartoon Network, such as Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo and more.

BTW, I've also got a few more that I haven't mentioned, I'll post most of my other ones later on.

I remeber in day care that this kid I had a crush on broke his arm and me and my friend Elehna made him around forty six cards; xD

I also remeber in Kindergarten that I liked this guy, he I guess did thsi puzzle and glued it together, and gave it to me. I had it in a frame for about four years, I still have it somewhere, xD

I also remeber that With Elenah I went over her house and her door locked from the outside if you closed it, and we did thinking her dog would come in (It was sleeping, x.x) so we were locked in there for around a half an hour until her brother had to go to the bathroom. xD

When I was little, I loved to watch shows on Cartoon Network, such as Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo and more.
BTW, I've also got a few more that I haven't mentioned, I'll post most of my other ones later on.
Yeah! Exactly what I was talking about!!!

Good times...So many good shows there use to be on! :p

-NINJA

I don't have any... :(

Weeell I remember jumping through the sprinklers with my sis all the time in our old apartment

I remember her accidently hitting me above the lip, under the nose, with a metal baseball bat, it making a hole where it hit me and me being rushed to the hospital and getting stitches. That's a happy thought. I still have the scar to prove it XD

That's all I remember.

When I was little I was at my grandmothers for the day and she was out gardening. When she came back in I had ate a whole block of cooking chocolate!

This story isn't my story, it's my best friend Jenna's story.. xD

When she was little, she had a bunch of barbie stuff. Well, one of the barbie things was a little bag that looked like a Wonder bread bag, and it had a little plastic thing of bread on the inside. She went in the corner and ate the bread, then walked into the living room to her mom and started saying, "Bad..Dats bad.." Over and over again. xD Her mom was picking stuff out of Jenna's mouth forever..

Now my stories.

All my stories are about me getting hurt, I was clumsy.

When I was four, I was walking down the front porch stairs with my cousin to go play frisbee, while wearing a dress. Well, I stepped on the front of my dress and hit the ground flat on my face. Made a HUGE bump on my upper cheek.

When I was six, me and my brother were playing in his room. I was standing on his stomache and we had all these pillows around us. Well, everything was fine, until he started laughing.. Then I put my top front teeth out on my outer lip and hid the ground, my teeth cutting through my lip and almost cutting all the way through. Emergancy room.

When I was four I was in a beauty pageant at the mall.. Well I was the only girl to show up for my age division, and won every trophy for my age. xD

I got a more exciting one!

When I was 5, my friend James(8) and I were playing dress ups and we decided to be Princesses! I was wearing this blue puffy silk dress, lots of jewlery, blue heels and makeup. James had this beautiful pink, blue, purple and red handkerchief fold dress, pink heels and makeup. We thought that we were so pretty and were putting on fashion shows for my mum, brother and dad. Then my brother had the fabulous idea that my mum take us both to the shops for the afternoon. So from about 1PM to 4PM we were walking around the shops in dresses and heels. People were staring at us but we didnt care, it was so fun! Unfortunately James's mum was at the shops, so when she saw us we got in so much trouble. Especially James, cause he was in drag. He got so angry at her that he kissed my brother who was with us(he has never been shy about kissing people) My brother was so grossed out! We havent talked to James's mother since and that was seven years ago! She said that it was out fault that he has turned gay, it might be partially our fault...

I remember when I was little (I think 3-4)

I was playing with my blue clues BIG doll and I had the notepad with the crayon and my 11 year old sister and my 5-6 year old brother played and we were playing Blues Clues. xD The clues were a Kimba the white lion video, a pillow and a sock. xDD

There was also one time in prep where EVERYONE in prep thought there was a vampire under the school and the teacher took us outside to look under the school and it was SO funny. LOL

In the airport, I stared at this lady who looked 24 or something and we were at the airport and she looked at me and smiled. And then she waved with the biggest smile like I've made her day. Then she point at her friend to look at me and I was still staring. XD And they were so happy and I heard one of them say, "Aww... She's so precious..."

I remember one had blonde hair in a ponytail.

I have alot of tales like....

1.My dad told me to put my tounge in his beer bottle that was empty, and when I did I said "EW ICKY! how do you eat this stuff?" (Yess.... I did say EAT) xD

2.I was at Kindy and Santa was there. I went on his lap and said "HI SANTA!" Then he said "What do you want for Christmas?"

"I want Whinnie the Pooh table, stickers, dolls, etc etc..." and the list kept going until he said, "OKAY! Why don't you have this lollipop?"

"YAY!" xD

3. Scenario, Watching Whinnie the Pooh, Sister and brother kept singing, "Whinnie the pooh, Whinnie the Pooh, He farts all day! and Poos all night." I lost it, chased after them with a Powerpuff Girl Inflatable hammer. xD

And there is SO MUCH more....

~SG~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back