Chirami is fake?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NintenNerd

Reaction score
Well,when Chirami was seen in the lastest issue of CoroCoro,It's official seemed a heck lot like Pichu.What do you think?

if it ppears in corocoro it mst b real

Last edited by a moderator:
I can see how it looks a bit like Pichu.

I think GameFreak and Nintendo are running out of ideas for new Pokemon and are getting a bit lazy though.

I personally think Plusle and Minun are more Pichu-like than this one. They're basically re-skins with minor tweaks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Knowing how Pokemon is though, it's probably going to be about as useful as a Ratata.
I don't think its fake. At least it LOOKS like a pokemon.

Some of those new ones like Gear and that dream eater pokemon look very special.

And I agree with above statement.

oh i hope shes real, shes SOOO cute!

Ngaw. Chirami is SO cute, but I agree that it will turn out to be a pretty useless pokemon. Like Shuppet. Man, those things ANNOY the heck outta me!

Chirami is cute, but I agree that it'll either be a weakling like Zigzagoon or Rattata, a HM Slave, or a really awesome Pokemon (If they make an evolution).

S/He'll probably be one of those Pokemon you'll see when you're off to get your first gym badge, like Pidgey, Rattata, Zigzagoon, Caterpie etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back