Chirstian Rock

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamalight

Reaction score
Well the title explains it all. I love Christian Rock. My favorite band is Skillet. They rule!! Do you listen to Christian rock?

(for some reason I think that TW/P will be one of the first members to get here)

I LOVE Christian rock!!! Skillet is also my favorite band! I also like Kyrstal Meyers, POD, Pillar, Roadside Cry, Superchic[k], Local Apostle, Barlow Girl, John Waller, Critical Mass, and so many more! If you haven't heard of them, I suggest yo try them; they are all great!!

I don't think songs that are limted to religeion are that good (no matter how good the music itself is) I think rock is rock.And please don't argue with me because I don't wanna hear it.

My fave bands (christian ones, of course!):

Casting Crowns, Barlow Girl, cuperchick, Toby Mac, Newsboys

Hey, you know that Carrie Underwood has a Christian song, and it's called "Live for today. I Love Christian rock, it's so cool! :rolleyes:

Oh, I forgot to mention, the band Newsboys is performing in my town this Friday. YAY! My favorite band's in my town! :) :furawatchi: :mimitchi:

They are sooooooo cool. I can't believe you haven't heard of them. They're on tour right now. try tuning in to your local Christian radio station.

I don't really listen to Christian music. I love the message, don't get me wrong. It's great that these people are expressing their love for God, but it's all kind of limited. I stick to nice, clean alt rock. ^^;;

Lol, someone beat me to it! xD

Oh yesh, if you haven't realized that I love Christian rock already... my life is a waste! Haha.

Skillet is on the topic of my list. Hawk Nelson, Red, Seven Foot Crutch- the list goes on and on. ^__^

Oh, I forgot to mention, the band Newsboys is performing in my town this Friday. YAY! My favorite band's in my town!
NOOOO!!! I... I LOVE Newsboys!! You're so lucky! They'd never play where I live! :)

I love Christian rock! And not just rock, I like Contemporary Christian period. I really like the WOW Worship/Hits CDs! They always seem to have all my favorite songs...

I like Kutless, Hawk Nelson, Jars of Clay, Tobymac, Third Day, Newsboys, Building 429, Big Daddy Weave, Mark Shultz, Superchic[k], MercyMe... and lots more! :D

Latest posts

Back