Chit & Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuzi

Reaction score
this is a topic where you chat your hEAD OFF SO WHO LIKES hamsters and who has one?

and check this out

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello do you like cool sites well i have a really fun site for you chit & chat its super fun it has an arcade blogs you can even have your own pet earn money then spend it in the shop talk about anything make freinds and play games the fun grows everyday invite your freinds and the fun can never end but we need one thing YOU! so come join today and be in the fun!!!

//zuzi//

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey!! I am now a member!! I love it. My name is Snowboarder815 there! Check me out.

P.S. I signed up in the moderator contest, I would make a perfect Mod if you needed one!! *.-

Oh, right that is true. WHy don't you put it in your siggy!! Well, anyways I still love it.

this is a topic where you chat your hEAD OFF SO WHO LIKES hamsters and who has one?and check this out

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello do you like cool sites well i have a really fun site for you chit & chat its super fun it has an arcade blogs you can even have your own pet earn money then spend it in the shop talk about anything make freinds and play games the fun grows everyday invite your freinds and the fun can never end but we need one thing YOU! so come join today and be in the fun!!!

//zuzi//
eh, its not much better.

you cant just make "chat" topics.

sorry.

Hey!! I am now a member!! I love it. My name is Snowboarder815 there! Check me out.
P.S. I signed up in the moderator contest, I would make a perfect Mod if you needed one!! *.-
Mod Contest? I haven't heard of that? Which Forum?

Anywayz, I'm not really into hamsters that much, just mice and rats, I used to own a mouse and I used to own some rats!

Mod Contest? I haven't heard of that? Which Forum?
Anywayz, I'm not really into hamsters that much, just mice and rats, I used to own a mouse and I used to own some rats!
cool

I am sorry, but we ask members not to make "Chat" topics.

Although this site's TamaChat room is closed at the moment, you can still use the TT PM system if you want to chat back and forth - or one of the many IM services such as msn, AIM, Yahoo...

One other request - if you would like to recommend a site to others, please put any links into your signature message:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=53937

Many thanks

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back