Cho Jinsei Info!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beccca

Reaction score
Well, I was looking around on eBay, and came across a very detailled description of the Cho Jinsei tama (I think people might prefer to buy a Cho Jinsei on Yesasia if you're aiming on buying one though, coz they're cheaper there), and it's got quite a few exciting new features! It can connect to computers, go to school and learn things, has three new games,...has a cooking option in the food menu!, and has new games and characters-Nazotchi! But I'm not sure if i can breed, I asume so though. I wasn't sure where to put this topic, so I don't mind if a guide moves it. Here's the link!

https://cgi.ebay.ca/Japanese-NEW-Tamagotchi...1QQcmdZViewItem

Enjoy!

It says it can connect with Keitai Plus and the Keitai-compatible Dekas but NOT with Plus and Connection/Connexion (either version).

And it can breed only with another Cho Jinsei. (that was expected cause there is new characters in it)

Last edited by a moderator:
spiffy made a topic about this here

they sound very interesting!

Lol, I did make a topic. Heehee. Anyway, you can breed them. Somene posted a picture of it and I saw on the back of it a picture of Robotchi and Furawatchi producing a baby and then another two couples producing another two different babies. :wacko:

Lol, I did make a topic. Heehee. Anyway, you can breed them. Somene posted a picture of it and I saw on the back of it a picture of Robotchi and Furawatchi producing a baby and then another two couples producing another two different babies. :wacko:
i never saw that picture! anyway can they really connect to computers? that would be very cool!

Yes, they can. In that e-tamago site, you connect your Cho Jinsei, enter the code and get Gotchi Points from there! That is why after every action you go back to planet Earth, to bring the "botín" back!

Yeah, and the "tamagotchi station" sounds really cool...but it's weird how only Entamas can breed-even though they have new characters, since plus and Keitai can breed, and version 1 and version 2 can breed, and the later versions have different characters to the earlier ones...

It'll be interesting to see exactly *how they connect to computers though! Pity the sight's in Japanese though.

Wow, you're getting a Cho Jinsei? Lucky you! They're currently out of stock on Yesasia, so I've made Mum promise me one as soon as one pops up for a reasonable price. You should see what they're selling for on eBay!

Er, not for a while I'd say. After all, the Keitais haven't even left Japan yet, although they're headed for Britain, apparently. I really hope the Cho Jinseis come up on Yesasia soon, or in Jason's store-he tends to put up reasonable prices. Phew! I checked and the last one from the seller Pinas73 has gone... :D . Oh well it was a bit expensive anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
How exciting! :D

Thanks to everyone who opened a topic about these. They look really nice.

Excpet they look complicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back