Cho Jinsei-New Characters?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OsuMesu21

Reaction score
Use this password

in E-tamago to see "Kabukitchi", one of the rare charas

Those are rare charaters that can be found by using one of 3 different items the look like a square w/ hearts. Use them when your tamagotchi is at the mating age.

Awesome, thanks guys, I didn't know either. :huh:

The EnTama is still very confusing to me. I have had it for a while, and there is just so many new things! :D

If your interested, there is a topic here that shows you how to make your own logout password on e-tamago to your En-Tama and it shows you what codes to codes to enter to get free items on your En-Tama

How to marry a mystery mate and get one of those secret characters for your own:

Step 1.

Read through the posts in this forum:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=547023

Step 2.

Obtain at least one of the items I've labeled "call dating service". Their ABCD codes are 5185, 5186, and 5187.

Step 3.

Raise a Tamagotchi character to mating age. You can tell it's mating age, because the marriage arranging lady will show up, offering different mates. Decline the arranged marriages that she offers.

Step 4.

Go into your treasure chest, and find one of the "call dating service" items. Use it. The marriage arranging lady will now offer one of the mystery mates. Accept this offer. The baby will look like a question mark with eyes. It will grow up into one of the secret characters, like those I've shown in the photos I've posted here:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?act=p...embers&id=79612

Awesome, thanks guys, I didn't know either. :D
The EnTama is still very confusing to me. I have had it for a while, and there is just so many new things! :p
It sometimes confuses me too. I have three En-Tamas, a Kakeibo, and two version 3s. i had a version 2, wich I think is a lot easier then the tamas I have! But sadly, someone took my v2, and desroyed it. :huh:

I think it is sometimes difficult to take care of 5 tamas.

Thanks for all the help guys!

And Binary, I haven't seen somebody put so much effort into a Tamagotchi since the time I stayed up until 5 in the morning to see if the US Tamagotchi Ocean had the Japanese "Secret Screen" (turns out, it doesn't) You're devidentaly going to be a Tamaguide someday! :furawatchi:

Use this password1472901

in E-tamago to see "Kabukitchi", one of the rare charas
what is the password for? i have not herd of e-tamago

Thanks for all the help guys!
And Binary, I haven't seen somebody put so much effort into a Tamagotchi since the time I stayed up until 5 in the morning to see if the US Tamagotchi Ocean had the Japanese "Secret Screen" (turns out, it doesn't) You're devidentaly going to be a Tamaguide someday! B)
u no it say ask me anything, answer this what will my tama have when the machmaker/what baby?

what is the password for? i have not herd of e-tamago
You use that passowrd to get on to e-tamago. unlike tamatown, e-tamago requires a 14-digit password that comes from the en-tama to get on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back