Choir

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our school used to have a choir I was in, but they cut it.

Then they had a little one in the free period after lunch, which I was in for a little, but I got out of it because I wanted the time to do my homework.

I switched from alto to soprano around a lot, but I think I was mostly an alto.

I'm in the senior choir at school. It's mostly group singing, but sometimes we do solos / duets, or harmonising.

Me? I'm a tenor singer. Yeah, I sing low, and can't go up much higher than a G.

-slapped-

Oh well.... it's awesome being a girl, yet a tenor. xD

..We had a measly little elementary school choir, when I was in grade 4. xD We only sang, and we went to one competition and got last so our school decided to not do choir anymore. :p

Our school cut choir and then brought it back as a reward option. I sing alto because my teacher needed people to hit the lower notes and balance the sopranos.

In church choir with my old choir teacher I sing soprano and I to can hit very high notes! I love being able to sing such a wide range.

Oh god no. xD I can't sing well at all.

Our school's choir is really good though.

I LOVE choir! I'm a soprano one!

Our choir is very good when it comes to talent, but in terms of behavior... well... some people lack self control.

I'm in our school choir. x3

It has a really good reputation in my area, we do quite alot of performance. There aren't that many of us there anymore, but we're still pretty good. My singing teacher likes to make me sing different parts. Sometimes I'll sing high parts and some low.

I also take individual singing lessons. :) Basically, singing is my life. I have an exam coming up soon.

I don't have time for choir at the moment ):

They also seem to be favouring the X Factor winner's song.

The Climb, which they sang at the awards last night, and Hallelujah before that.

I'm an alto, with a good lower register for a female. But doing Seussical has extended my range by several tones. A 'D' is finally easy for me, which I'm super proud of xDDD

I'm in the senior choir at school. It's mostly group singing, but sometimes we do solos / duets, or harmonising.
Me? I'm a tenor singer. Yeah, I sing low, and can't go up much higher than a G.

-slapped-

Oh well.... it's awesome being a girl, yet a tenor. xD
O: Me too! Except I label myself as contralto. I can go realll low.

I can't hit any high alto notes. ;_;

I quit chorus because I didn't like the songs, and plus, my school has block scheduling, so I had to go to chorus at 7:45. So I had to choose band or chorus.

Let's see...

At Voice Lessons my Teacher wants me to be Soprano [which I gladly do]

In show choir I'm an Alto [which I gladly do]

& In Musicals I'm usually stuck being Soprano 2 [Which sucks.]

So yeah, I've got a pretty good range :)

the only bad thing bout bein soprano is that when your sick, you have to sing high and it sounds horrible. trust me i know from experience (now).

but i like this one song we sing in choir. in my choir class theres about 24 altos, 11 guys and 7 sopranos. we have like no sopranos at our school. like all my friends are alto. it suckks cause in concerts we cant stand by each other. But luckily i have some soprano friends. teehee.

I can sing soprano, alto, tenor and bass. I figured that one out today! We were singing from high to really really low. like bass and me and my friend were the only ones that could go low out of the girls. So luckily i can harmonize now! But at church when me and my friend sing worship. were both high sopranos. i sing high and she sings alto and its soooo pretty :wacko:

but also in my choir period, were bad. Like both ways. Trouble and singing. The sopranos are usually good. the altos have some horrible people. sound wise. the guys r quiet or rly rly rly loud

welll thats all i gots! :)

KK :D

I haven't done choir in years, but I still sing.

I was in honor choir in 5th grade, then I changed schools (which didn't have choir) then I went to middle school (which didn't have choir) and there was singing club after school, I told the teacher that I want choir to be an elective, she said that we will make it that way, then next week the club was cancelled =/

I used to have a super duper deep voice, but now I have a high voice (either called soprano, or falsetto)

Yeah, I'm a soprano in chorus. :) I'm not amazing, but I really do enjoy singing. For our spring concert we're singing Don't Stop Believin' and True Colors.

If I weren't homeschooled, I would love to be in choir.

I sing as it is.

I'm alto, but I've been focusing on improving my vocal range recently, in particular, high notes. So I'm getting better at soprano notes.

~Mew

I was in choir twice (besides having to be in choir in elementary school...for me, it was part of the curriculum and so everyone had to do it)--once in middle school and once in college. I was a soprano both times but I can go all the way down to tenor. Still love to sing. :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back