Choose a tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

It wil turn into...

• Furawtchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mametchi

• Pocchitchi

• Masktchi

• Whaletchi

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
why are you posting a bet where people are supposed to be asking questions about what happened to their tamagotchi?

please be more considerate to the members on this board and post in the right section from now on.

you dont need help at all,

so why are you in the help board?

why are you posting a bet where people are supposed to be asking questions about what happened to their tamagotchi?please be more considerate to the members on this board and post in the right section from now on.

you dont need help at all,

so why are you in the help board?
Well, It's not your buissness, tama cream soda! :furawatchi:

My tama was kuribotchi.gif then Young Mametchi. What do you think it will turn into next? P.S. It's a boy and odd gen.

------------------------------------

A Mametchi

I have a girl tamagotchi she was Hitodechi and is now Ringotchi, I hope she will be a ginjirochi or a pyorotichi(not sure how that's spelled!) but it's my first time raising thee new tamagotchis so I don't know how to get any specific characters.

Well, It's not your buissness, tama cream soda! :rolleyes:
it is her business because shes trying to keep the posts in the right place. you need to move this topic like she said.

why are you posting a bet where people are supposed to be asking questions about what happened to their tamagotchi?

I think she is completly right ;)

Well, It's not your buissness, tama cream soda! :(
well, i try to give the moderators a break instead of moving ur topic..

you see its not a very easy job with people posting in the wrong forums..

and im not one but i just try to be helpful as there are more members then there are guides and moderators. so why not let them have a break?

so actually it is my buisness to see that tamatalk is clean and give moderators a break. for once someone cares! thats why i am hoping you think first instead of trying to reply with a sharp toung and since you dont know me well enough you dont know that i dont care about people getting angry at me, and rage and storm all you want! cuz that isnt my buisness.

well, i try to give the moderators a break instead of moving ur topic..you see its not a very easy job with people posting in the wrong forums..

and im not one but i just try to be helpful as there are more members then there are guides and moderators. so why not let them have a break?

so actually it is my buisness to see that tamatalk is clean and give moderators a break. for once someone cares! thats why i am hoping you think first instead of trying to reply with a sharp toung and since you dont know me well enough you dont know that i dont care about people getting angry at me, and rage and storm all you want! cuz that isnt my buisness.
I'm sorry, be buddys? :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back