Chris Crocker.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Locky458

Reaction score
Aahaaha!

Who watches Chris Crocker on Youtube and/or myspace?

My favorite videos are "Britney this is for you", "Users", "Da B**** Bell*", Rosie O'Donnell was right about FOX "News", Eat my Corn hole!, and Haiflip.

But all his videos are funny, he's coming out with a TV show soon.

Discuss.

That kid makes me want to laugh my head off. He's hilarious with the crying, but he was terribly mean with the "Yeah, its 9/11, but who could think about 9/11 with all the stuff thats happening to Britney?"

Broken~Wings

I just saw his 'Leave Britney Alone' and I couldn't stop laughing! xD
Neah... I didn't like that video, that was one of his worse video's in my opinion..

Ahaah! You mean that video "Watch it" seen on youtube, or Fergze?

I love that defeat depression video. Most of his videos, like the leave brittany alone one, was 100% a JOKE! He even said it on the radio. It was all a JOKE!

C~M

I Had A Feeling Someone Would Make I Board About This, I Hate Chris Crocker!Heres A Reason Why I Hate Him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7ZxLeXbA6g

"Britnay Is A National Treasure, Who Cares About 9/11"

Chris Crockers Father (Not Really His Father But Funny To Watch)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev9D_ArnVOY
The first one you posted, about 9/11, that was a JOKE! In fact ALMOST ALL of his videos are JOKES! He is a comedian. He did that for laughs because obviously it is a JOKE!

C~M

That kid makes me wish murder were legal :/
All of people don't like me ;) , that's good, the more haters the merrier, but i have one thing to say (the whole kiss sentence), and while your at it, eat my good ole' cornhole. :p
~Chris Crocker "Eat my Cornhole"
That's his reply.

You know - It does make me happier when he says that.

I hate Leave Britney Along, it wasn't funny at all, and I think that should be like the least popular video.

Last edited by a moderator:
-squee- I can't wait when his so called TV show is coming out as they soon. I guess stupidity is a talent to, anyone can make it on TV nowadays.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back