Christmas carols

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaSweetie

Reaction score
Well, I'm in the school choir and last night we held a carols service in our chapel. Some of them are pretty good, including the congregations! It's a pity all the songs we sang was serious holy ones about Jesus, no light-hearted songs like Jingle Bells, one of my favourite Xmas songs. Joy to the world is a good one too. What are some Christmas carols/congregations you like?

I LOVE several renditions of "Do You Hear What I Hear"! There is also a fabulous, fast-paced Christmas song by Elton John "Steppin to Christmas" is what I call it. lol And, a collaboration of the Trans-Siberian Orchestra and a boys' choir that is heavenly.

I LOVE Rod Stewart & Dolly Parton's "Baby It's Cold Outside". <3 Anything by Karen Carpenter is great too. The original version of "Santa Baby" is a great classic as well. :eek:

I love Christmas music!

I hate christmas songs. But there is one that caught my attention some time ago. All I Want For Christmas Is You- My Chemical Romance style!

I had to go caroling last week.

We played [it was my section [Trombones] + Trumpets ] "Silent Night" + "Jingle Bells". It was hard, especially Jingle Bells.

Silent Night was my fave, because Mr.S[This REALLY funny music teacher] asked us if we played "Violent Night" . xD

We were about to play "Angels we heard on high", but we ran out of time.

Latest posts

Back