Christmas Dance

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl9406

Reaction score
Okay... There is a guy I like. Lets call him Z. We hang out a lot. We walk to class together and email each other. He always gives me hugs and gets jealous when I hug other guys. (He dosen't get mad jealous; just playful jealous) My friends say to go for it ask him because they say that he is flirting with me and likes me. I don't know if I should give a shoot or what. He is in 7th grade with me.

Another boy (lets call him S) sits by me on the bus and says he loves me. He is in sixth grade.

ANOTHER boy ( lets call him ummmmm...... J) was talking me on the bus and said, "What are you guys talking about?" I replied with "We are trying to find someone to go to the dance." He said "I'll take you and her" That was where I started laughing. Then he started pulling me to sit by him and started tickling me. He put his arm around me too. He is in 8th grade.

Who should I go should go with? I think I like Z better.

Go with your heart, do as your heart wishes.

So go with the guy you like most! Your a lucky girl to have so many guys wanting you to go with them.

Thank you guys! I have asked "Z" to the dance. His cousin told me he said yes but would pretend to think about it and then tell me. (His cousin and I are best friends.) So far he said he would think about it. I hope he says yes! Wish me luck!

Thank you sooooooooo much GotchiGirl96! That was the confidence boost I really needed! I am just nervous because he said he would tell me in the next week!

Hmmm....

I think you should go to the dance with a different friend (girl) and when there's a slow dance, you can dance with each one of them at a different slow song! Mkay? That's my opionon...but I'm not sure if it will work..Good luck though! ;)

-NINJA

merry christmas

Okay.... he told me his answer...............................................................................................................................................

............................................YES! He also asked me if I wanted to go out with him! Of course I said yes. It is just that my friends keep making fun of me about it because of his old crush. She keeps saying I took her from him. I need some more help aout this too. Thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back