Christmas In Tama Land

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaNikkie

Reaction score
"Hugh!!! Why did you spill the gravy on Beth's shirt?!"said Bill,Hugh's father."It was an accident..." mumbled Hugh.He had spilt gravy on Beth's new dress that Christmas Eve on purpose and was lying about it."Hugh,do you know how much Points we spent on Beth's dress?!"Bill yelled silently."I..I....dont know Dad...I really dont know..." Hugh's voice faided into nothing."Hugh,just go in there,apologize,and eat the rest of dinner with the family,Auntie Beck is waiting to see you."said Bill."Yes father."mumbled Hugh.In the living room,Auntie Beck,Grandma Joni,and Auntie Claire were helping Beth clean her dress."Its ruined Mommy!!! Hugh ruined it!" Beth said as she pointed out Hugh from the crowd of family members.Everyone looked and beth saw the sorriness in Hugh's eyes,she also saw embaressment.beth started to wonder,"Why am I thinking so much about myself,when someone else needs more comfort...".She started walking up to Hugh,when she reached him she gave him a hug.By her surprise,he hugged back."Merry Christmas Beth"said Hugh."Merry Christmas Hugh" said Beth."Im sorry about the dress..."whispered Hugh."Its perfectly fine Hugh" beth comforted him.They both let go of each other and walked toward the family holding hands,like brother and sister should. :puroperatchi: :marumimitchi:

Back