Christmas Presents...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, no and yes.... (I picked no)

I do wait, but my family opens preasents a few days early because we have to travel down to Louisiana every Christmas and we don't like to carry extra lougage. I can't wait to see what my mom thinks about what I got her. We're opening preasents tomorrow.

Hehe. :D So most people wait because they don't want to ruin the surprise, as well as the spirit that is Christmas? Yeah, same as me. It's so funny reading all of your stories, lol. :p

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Yeah...well...here's how it works:

OK, so my family and I always go to our relative's houses on both sides of the family, and we would celebrate there. So we would celebrate, open presents, listen to music, play football, watch TV, and of course, EAT!!! Then, by the time we get home, it's already 12:00 midnight, so we just go straight to the tree and open up OUR presents.

That's how it works!

No. I wait. x3 It keeps the suspense.

I remember when I was 6 years old I snooped around and found a few of my gifts. Then at Christmas I was like, ''Oh, LOOK! I was NOT expecting that!'' xD

I accidentally found a present cause my Mum epically failed on hiding, maybe she forgot to hide it at all?

Anyway, my Mum wanted to borrow my backpack for when we went to the mall, I gave her a strange look but let her, a couple of days later I was looking for my Ipod, went through my backpack and there was a Christmas present, Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix DVD right on top of all the other stuff in my bag, I was really annoyed >.<

I don't look for them but I usually figure some out cause of the shape n.n

Ok, I'm a bit old for shaking and feeling my presents under the tree - and there aren't many of them under there for me these days anyway ^_^ :D

But I do take the time to disguise presents I have wrapped for other people - esp. presents for those under 20yrs old!

I just collect empty cereal packets, boxes, etc and use them to wrap the gift so all the presents under the tree are square or oblong and most of them don't make much (if any) noise when shaken.

.... there's not much I can do to disguise the noise made by a small box of m&ms if it's shaken of course :D

TM= m&m's are so yummy! ^_^

Well, last year my gran hid al of the presents in her room, I found the real surprise one, (I didn't mean to.) And on christmas I was all, 'OMG thats greattt' -weirdlaugh-

:D

I havent searched this year, it's allmost christmas, whats the point?

BUT I THINK IM GETTING A KEYBOARD FOR CHRISTMAS YAY.

I found the small presents but they were in the living room for a week...

the big ones are up my mums boyfriends house so i cant get them...

It's a tradition that my family opens our gifts on the night of Christmas Eve. I don't look for them anymore. Actually, my parents usually want me to tag along with them when they go Christmas shopping to make sure they buy me the right things. :D

On christmas eve (my cuzens come) and we open each otheres prestents so thats one prestent i get to open!

OH yeah!

When I was 8 I was playing with my friend and we went into my garage to get a shovel. I was looking around for one, and stumbled upon a doll. I thought it was cute, and I didn't remember having it before. So I went inside, and asked my parents if it was my doll. My mom was like,

''....that was supposed to be your Christmas gift. Now I have to go out and get you ANOTHER thing.''

I started crying because I thought I was in trouble. xDD

I also have a habit of shaking and squeezing the gifts udner the tree. :) I can't help it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back