"Chu" Tamagotchi's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikitchi~Kitty

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I was cruising eBay when I came across this which is probably the cutest Tama thing that I've seen since the Keitai Akai (for me, anyway)

https://cgi.ebay.com/Japanese-Tamagotchi-Ta...4QQcmdZViewItem

Well, I've never seen or heard of these little Tama's before and I was wondering, whats the deal? How do they work and such, and how many out there may have them

If it's good feedback, I may just get one myself

Oh I've seen these little ones before, they're adorable ^_^

As far as I know they're like normal tamagotchis except they don't need feeding, cleaning etc.

The more you connect them, the better their relationship is

the aim is to connect them as much as possible :D

That is so cute :wub:

it sound like your just supposed to keep them happy and in love, especially they way that they were kissing in the picture, that is the absolute cutest thing ever!

I'd get them and let my boyfriend keep one`<3

So you have to sit there and connect them frequently? that sounds fair, considering that they don't need food or anything like that.

is it, like, connect every few minutes or a couple times an hour or anything like that?

So you have to sit there and connect them frequently? that sounds fair, considering that they don't need food or anything like that.
is it, like, connect every few minutes or a couple times an hour or anything like that?
not that much, you have to connect them five times a-day, or they cannot have babies, but its really cute this love concept :)

Well basically, you only have to connect them when you feel Like it. According to something I read... somewhere... someone said that as long as you connect them about once a day, as well as whenever they call on you to connect them, they'll go well. They're very cute.

Also, Tamago-chu means egg-kiss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well basically, you only have to connect them when you feel Like it. According to something I read... somewhere... someone said that as long as you connect them about once a day, as well as whenever they call on you to connect them, they'll go well. They're very cute.Also, Tamago-chu means egg-kiss.
your right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back